Why isn't there a forum just for the whinging chaps?

Until your sausages get burnt, trains short the DCC and toilet wont flush??? :)

Burning sausages is a cardinal offence, clockwork is the solution to electrical problem and if the toilet is blocked we use the bushes.

Still happy

I've edited the title so I didn't have to remove it. :P

Some would say, and I couldn't possibly comment, that any forum, social media or bottom half of any news page is predominantly populated by said moaners. Frankly there's too many who moan just for the sake of posting their moan which, if we're honest, most other people don't give a monkey's nuts about.

Most of these moaners never really stop to think how it makes the intended target feel as quite often it's a person they're attacking via a product or service.

Having said that there's been some utter bell-ends on pushbikes on the roads today when I've been out; maybe that Jeremy Vine bloke's responsible?

Carry on.

I would prefer to see a forum for the locked threads, where they could be unlocked again, they are usually the most entertaining, with a couple of people who both know they are right, making themselves look right . I know it brings a risk of legal problems for the site, but I'm thinking we could keep it out of the mainstream with pay-per view. ;)   - I am a bit disappointed by the Buy and Sell listings showing a locked symbol, I get all excited at the prospect of reading a stream of vitriolic drivel, only to find some bloke wants to sell his class 47.

Anyway that's my whinge over, pity there isn't a special forum for it..........................................

Peter

At the very least there ought to be some sort of system to flag up when a thread starts to get interesting contentious.

You only have to look for certain things, Topic title + Member A,B or C, and you'll know it'll be kicking off

You only have to look for certain things, Topic title + Member A,B or C, and you'll know it'll be kicking off

No it won't, I disagree because I like bacon with my sausages not sausages with my bacon.

This forum is all going to pot because nobody has cleaned the tomato seeds out of the adverts for a month and there's a white fiver hiding with Lord Lucan down the back of the sofa and somebody keeps moving my favourite forum to where I have to use the search function to find it.  And then my favourite thread has been pulled about so much that my jumper has unravelled and everyone can see my underpants again, we try to fix it with thread lock but people are determined to see what's in my pants.

I'm off to sit in a Voyager toilet and break it my jamming a piece of paper over the sensor at the back of the pan so the door springs open and everyone can see me sat on my throne ordering Timmy the Trud and Richard the Turd to begone from my sight.  But its more like King Canute ordering the water not to run over the floor and ending up with wet feet, fetch the banhammer!

If there was one I wouldn't be eligible to use it, as my parents were married :onthequiet:.

I'd just like to point out that baldness was not relevant to the marital status of my parents, but the word in the title when I made my post was. It gets rather confusing when people change topic headings :scratchhead:. I just hope that the word doesn't get changed again, so the baldness reference causes confusion too!

• RMweb Premium

Having said that there's been some utter bell-ends on pushbikes on the roads today when I've been out; maybe that Jeremy Vine bloke's responsible

And plenty of utter bellends in cars too. Like every day!

• RMweb Gold

What is an inconvenient and irritating moan to one person may be a serious problem or worry for another.

The more I watch One Foot In The Grave the more and more I find myself agreeing with Victor. Perhaps it is a sign of getting old.

Getting...or got ? There is,would you believe it,a difference.

I do NOT believe it!

Nonsense - it is simply the realisation which comes with maturity and the wisdom of age.

I do NOT believe it

Getting...or got ? There is,would you believe it,a difference.

I do NOT believe it!

I've more hair on my arse,and in my ears and nose than on my head. Why does evolution decide that I need it more in these places the older I get

Brian

I've more hair on my arse,and in my ears and nose than on my head. Why does evolution decide that I need it more in these places the older I get

Brian

Me too.

We need a thread for people to discuss hair in odd places.

If I get much older I will end up with more facial hair than my grandmother.

Bernard

• RMweb Premium

Being bald means I can join in.

Runners, are they just cyclist who forgot to get their bike out the shed.

You have the ability to run round me and the four dogs you are running straight for. Trying to move four dogs who have just found a great smell so you don't crash into us is a wee bit more difficult.

Me too.

We need a thread for people to discuss hair in odd places.

If I get much older I will end up with more facial hair than my grandmother.

Bernard

post-4569-0-87241200-1472677838_thumb.jpg

Mischief managed - and of course its in the right place because it is a DISCUSSION (not a moan or a whinge) and its apparently a UK phenomena so it really needed to be there.  Although I doubt it last very much longer than the one about Kryptonite Suppositories that was starting not so long ago on here, a screen grab has been captured for posterity, but remember when Da Management and Da Moderators come asking for me I was writing obscenities in the dirt on the side of a class 26 and not defacing the forums for mildly naughty giggles.

Archived