Why isn't there a forum just for the whinging chaps?

• RMweb Premium

Oh heck, the madness is spreading, the hairy thread has replies!

Now where is that colonel from Monty Python who comes on just as things are getting a little bit too silly...... sounds like we could do with him  shortly

• RMweb Gold

At the very least there ought to be some sort of system to flag up when a thread starts to get interesting contentious.

I seem to miss them all...

There also should be one that indicates when a thread has disappeared up its own backside - especially if it's done so more than once. :triniti:

John

• RMweb Premium

I've edited the title so I didn't have to remove it. :P

Some would say, and I couldn't possibly comment, that any forum, social media or bottom half of any news page is predominantly populated by said moaners. Frankly there's too many who moan just for the sake of posting their moan which, if we're honest, most other people don't give a monkey's nuts about.

Most of these moaners never really stop to think how it makes the intended target feel as quite often it's a person they're attacking via a product or service.

Having said that there's been some utter bell-ends on pushbikes on the roads today when I've been out; maybe that Jeremy Vine bloke's responsible?

Carry on.

Andy they might have been Poker man chasers as I was knocked over last week by and badly twisted my right ankle. Next ti e knock them off.

Because we need one specifically for the people who have got out the wrong side of the bed, sat on their pipe and lost their slippers, then the rest of us can talk sausages, trains and toilets in peace.

Isn't that just a whinge in itself, and therefore you need a Forum for it?  :jester:

• RMweb Gold

And we need a button or emoticon for irony.

Glad that reference to baldness has been removed. Not only because we don't want to offend our Leader but because I still have plenty of hair (but thinning rapidly) and would not have been able to take part.

And we need a button or emoticon for irony.

I sometimes get the impression that Friendly/Supportive is used for that, as it often appears on my posts that are intended to be funny, or where I'm in absolutely no need of any support with whatever I've said!!

Glad that reference to baldness has been removed. Not only because we don't want to offend our Leader but because I still have plenty of hair (but thinning rapidly) and would not have been able to take part.

I'm not. I posted a comment that was only relevant when a word for a course file or offspring of unmarried parents was in the title. Then I did a new post that commented on how my original post was no relevant to baldness, and now that makes me look like an idiot too. I really can't be bothered to make another post explaining that neither of those posts are relevant to cracked, rough or sore skin!

• RMweb Gold

For crying out loud people. Why are people trying to be funny in a whinging thread? Don't you all see, for once Boris may actually have a point but as with everything else on the internet its value gets drowned out by other people wanting to say stuff!!!!!!!!

But who wants to read a series of whinging posts without having a laugh?  It's much more fun to joke about the need for a whinging thread.  That said, I agree that it's hard to keep track of the ever changing title.  Clearly this post will make no sense when 'whinging' gets removed from the title, but then a forum just for the chaps would be discriminatory.  I'm not sue that too many women would complain at being excluded from a group of whingers, so I think we're safe for now.

• RMweb Premium

For crying out loud people. Why are people trying to be funny in a whinging thread? Don't you all see, for once Boris may actually have a point but as with everything else on the internet its value gets drowned out by other people wanting to say stuff!!!!!!!!

Who let the hairy ones in. :ireful: :ireful: :ireful: :ireful:

I am not being funny, this started as a thread for bald blokes. Why do we have to share everything with hairy ones, when there are things like using a comb, having the wind through our mane and getting our hair cut in the latest fashion we cannot do.

In the good old Soviet days, they identified skinhead violence with the capitalist oppression of bald men. When did you last see an advert where the bald bloke got the good looking girl?

I am not being funny, this started as a thread for bald blokes.

As Dungrange said, it started as a thread for whinging offspring of unmarried parents, hence my first comment on it that I wasn't illegible to join in due to the marital status of my parents!!

I think it actually started as thread for whinging b*******, which Andy changed to a more polite word and then changed again.

It wasn't b********* is was basterds as that doesn't feature in the Andy Y database of naughty word that Boris can't say

Archived