All new RTR PGA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

A very good find Simon, thanks for sharing. Interesting to note that quite a few of the PGAs had the full protection panels fitted. The Grid sounded superb pulling off and working hard to get the loaded train going.

Nice photos too, chopper on hoppers, quality!

Do you happen to have a date for the class 66 shot please? I see that the rear PGA still had ladders and walk ways.

Thanks for posting.

Photo was taken 26.7.13  Got another photo showing the wagon but cant make out the number.

PGA%2026.7.13_zps1wwfplfs.jpg

• Like 1

Do you know, I looked at that pic lots of times and it taken me until now to realise the hopper is on the track behind, rather than being an accident damaged wheel-less body dumped on a flat

Yes Tim, didn't want to wander in the yard and round that side to try and get a clear shot tbh, if there had of been loads of nice stock there i may of gone in and wandered doing a hidden SAS fotting sesssion lol but not on this occasion theres not much here worth geting in trouble for now chap.

I've had a wee look on my files and Flickr but i only used to put the loco number on not the train or wagon code so god knows if i have any Redland Hopper shots behind loco's?

I'm more worried about the forest growing inside it, look they're coming out the top and the sides!

C6T.

:) bit like those 90's at Crewe electric depot lmao tons of other stock and loco's with wildlife in too chap, think its the loco's way of keeping greenpeace of there backs for spending so many happy years in service previously Clagging out stations and the railway ;)

We just wanted to say thank you to Neil and The Little Layout Company for displaying our 3D-printed PGA wagon at the London Festival of Railway Modelling at Alexandra Palace over the weekend.
Thank you, much appreciated.

It was nice to meet the team and discuss modelling and numerous other topics!

Also, thanks to everyone that took the time to come and see our wagon and discuss our project. It was good to meet a few RMweb members.

Wow that looks awesome on the 60! I'm glad that the weekend went well. I would have loved to have been there to support our stand but Alex and Neil did a great job. Well done guys.

Looks absolutely stunning guys. Having been close and personal with these wagons the under frame detail including the unloading chute actuators look superb. Here's hoping you get those final orders so you can proceed.

Cheers

Marcus

Thanks for the kind comments Marcus, we are really pleased with how the 3D printed version has turned out.