PROJECT RAILWAY HONOUR

acko22

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

OK firstly my apologies for the delay on posting anything about the project from well to long if I was honest, things have been mental and I have been running round like a blue A**e fly!

Since Christmas things have been slower than I would have liked due to many a circumstance outside of my control but I have still been working on things when I can, firstly I have produced a newsletter and when I can get it within limits for a download I will upload it on here

But this week while I have been living in the trees and ice I received an email from Dapol who have received the second sample, I will be collecting it next week and reviewing it.

If all is good then it will be a trip to Freightliner HQ to get their sign off and when we have that the models will be on the first available production slot.

I will be sending out a new newsletter when I get hold of the model for all to see and follow the progress of the model.

Regards

Gareth

• Like 4

Hi All,

Well I am back from living like a tramp! Today after work I made a visit to Dapol to collect the second deco sample and have a detailed look over it, there is a few very minor tidy up points which will be dealt with.

This is the good bit now with them points noted and been fired off to China, now the bit that well brings great relief and joy for me!!
With the minor tidy up points THE PRH CLASS 66 "PATRIOT - IN MEMORY OF FALLEN RAILWAY EMPLOYEES" WILL BE GOING INTO PRODUCTION BY THE END OF THE MONTH!! I know it isn't as speedy as was hoped but I wanted to make sure it was right!

The aim is to have the models in the UK no later than the York Show, those that have pre-ordered will receive them as soon as is reasonably possible, although I will have a busy few days boxing and shipping as both Mike and Ben know too well its a big job!!

I will get pictures up as and when possible!

Regards

Gareth

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

My apologies for the prolonged absence I have been a busy boy in the day job!

But good news the models are in the UK somewhere the logistics people have them and the moment they arrive with Dapol I will be making my merry way there to collect them and start the process of getting them in the post to all those of you who have ordered one.

Models are still available to purchase for 105 plus P&P at:

http://www.revolutiontrains.com/product/Dapol-66418-patriot-limited-edition/

This is a one time only production run of 250 so when they are gone they are gone there will be no reruns of this model.

Thank you all for you patience during this and all the support you have shown for the project.

Thanks

Gareth

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I hope Gareth doesn't mind me posting this - an update on the Project Railway Honour N-gauge 66 models.

FIRSTLY - PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DO NOT PHONE FOR DETAILS!

Apparently they have now arrived and will be dispatched as soon as the team can send them out.

Details are here: http://www.revolutiontrains.com/class-92-payment-installments-project-railway-honour-66s/

There are apparently still a few models left, so if you want one, get in quick - if still available, they will also be for sale at Revolution Trains' stand at DEMU Showcase exhibition in Burton.

Cheers,

Ixion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi,

Postie brought mine lunchtime, delighted.

post-6883-0-00270900-1495715211_thumb.jpg

I'd just like to add my congratulations to those involved in putting this project together.

Regards, Gerry.

Edited by steam-driven boy
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone,

A floating visit as I am still away with work and the Internet is not exactly amazing here! Models are in the post if not already on your door step and I hope you have hours of enjoyment with the model (mine is staying firmly in its box but that's personnel choice - when I get home to get my hands on it that is).

The thanks must go to Revolution trains, Dapol, and Freightliner for been so willing to be part of this project but also to all you for been so willing to purchase a model with the profits going direct to the ABF The Soldiers Charity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi . Got mine at DEMU thanks to a kind offer from Mr. Ando!  Its brilliant ans so quiet and smooth the finish beyond compare and good to know funding is now helping a great charity. Thanks to all involved across the globe.

As said its good to involved

Robert  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello all,

Models have now been sent out to everyone who ordered before June 15th. If you ordered before then, and haven't received your model by, say, Monday, please contact Project Railway Honour and we wll chase it up.

Models ordered since then will be dispatched as soon as possible.

Cheers

Ben A.

• 1 month later...