Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Had a call from Andy early this morning informing me that he had  another heart attack last night and was rushed in on blue lights to Stoke hospital where he was rushed into theatre for an emergency operation where they fitted a stent into his heart, he phoned to say he was feeling much better today, and he was not in pain as he has had a lot of pain recently in his chest, he has said not to worry as he will be off line for a while, l will keep you all informed of his progress....

• RMweb Premium

Had a call from Andy early this morning informing me that he had  another heart attack last night and was rushed in on blue lights to Stoke hospital where he was rushed into theatre for an emergency operation where they fitted a stent into his heart, he phoned to say he was feeling much better today, and he was not in pain as he has had a lot of pain recently in his chest, he has said not to worry as he will be off line for a while, l will keep you all informed of his progress....

Thanks George. Please pass on my good wishes when you get the chance.

I had two stents put in about 9 years ago. I have to say that it was the best piece of preventive maintenance that I have ever had done. I hope the same will apply in Andy's case.

As I posted on Penybont - 

Please pass on my good wishes for a speedy recovery. I have never met him in person, but I follow his threads avidly and have gleaned much inspiration and spent many happy hours doing so ! 

Get well soon Andy !

I too had a flashing light journey several years ago that resulted in a by-pass operation.

Not a great deal of fun but I came out right and things have been a lot better since.

I'm sure the same will be with Andy.

Meantime all best wishes to Dee and to Andy for a good recovery.

• Like 1

Just had an update call from Andy who said at first he was taken to Burton hospital but was transferred to Stoke where a special unit was waiting for him for the operation he will remain in hospital for a few days, and he has told me to thank you all for the good wishes and support..

Edited by georgeT