The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

And The Next Photo Will Have

NorthBrit

A red wagon, plus two more red wagons! On my mixed gauge Hinton Burtle, that I built 30 years ago, and scrapped 10 years ago. But the wagons still exist.

post-7091-0-19616800-1490543176.jpg

And the next photo will be narrow gauge.

Edited by BG John
  • Like 2

so anything 00 or N then... :jester:  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

please take this comment it a suitable light heart way

Nick

I worded it for the general reader, not my specific interests ;). Those wagons are P4, so are narrow gauge to me :).

• Like 1

OK, I missed this. " whatever YOU want as long as it's model railway layout related"

I have it on good authority the the chap who lives in the house top left, partially hidden by trees, has a layout in his attic.

nice picture of the collier although the wagons look to neat for the EKR

nick

It was from the days before weathering became fashionable! The loco and wagons are from Les Darbyshire's Maidstone Road, that was joined to my GWR Abbotsbridge at our local club's exhibition in Bracknell, in the late 70s or early 80s. It's actually on my layout in this picture.

Edit: Actually, on second thoughts, it's in our clubroom at an open day, and not attached to Maidstone Road, but I regularly borrowed Les' stock  for exhibitions, as I didn't have enough.

Edited by BG John