The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

And The Next Photo Will Have

NorthBrit

This is a bit of fun, it has been blatantly stolen as an idea from another forum. 

If you post an image which matches the request from the previous poster you get to choose what the next photo must contain.

Stick the photo up, followed by "the next photo will have..." - whatever YOU want as long as it's model railway layout related

Catalogue pictures (white background) from suppliers/manufactures etc and videos are not allowed.

Specific Class of loco requests are not allowed

If you get stuck for inspiration you can offer a "wild card" and the next person to post any photo will continue the thread.

If more than one person answers at the same time whichever photo gets on the thread first is the one which you need to follow.

To keep the thread moving if nobody has replied with in 24hrs please consider it a wild card and post any photo with a new next photo request.

Remember  The idea is to keep the field as wide as possible so that many of us can participate here in the U.K. and abroad. If the subjects required become difficult  many will become disenchanted and not participate.

It is intended to be a light-hearted type of quiz. Let's keep it that way. Then we can all take part.

To start of ----

post-31504-0-54138800-1490132765.jpg

The next photo will have - a green engine.

Edited by NorthBrit

Somebody must have a photograph of a second generation DMU?

I didn't know that DMUs could breed :jester:.

What is a second generation DMU anyway? My trainspotting years lasted from around 1967-1969, and what I saw then were just DMUs.

• RMweb Premium

I do not know if this is a second generation or what, but at least it's a DMU to keep the thread moving.

attachicon.gifSAM_0879.JPG

Next -- a  level crossing.

Second generation is the likes of the 14X and 15X

series.

So here's a 153/158 combo

post-408-0-05537100-1490379745_thumb.jpg

and then one for the level crossing

post-408-0-48082400-1490379693_thumb.jpg

How about a bus on under a bridge? Edit for repeat.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 2

I've got a tram under a bridge but not at home to post it at the moment

Edit: Tried from my phone but now home so if a tram counts here you go. The wires haven't been done yet it was just set up as a nice cameo.

tlj-003-crop-u1574.jpg

If that's considered valid the next photo will have OHLE seeing as it's missing from this one :jester:

Edited by great central
  • Like 2