TVNAM 2017

Jack, you could always get all your followers to carry you down, your the model railroad equivalent of royalty!!!! :stinker:

attachicon.gifprince-william-african-throne-racist.jpg

Ray

Look - I sometimes have problems persuading the Royal Mail donkey to plod up here at a reasonable speed   and thought the politicians may approve of whipping (ooo-er Missus!), I don't. I'm not sure about the Royalty bit - just seems that I've been around a long time!  BTW for anyone who knows me and fancies a chat, I shall be at Perth Show on Saturday next weekl

Dear "TVNAM Live!" streamers,

Martin - if you have the technology and the knowledge, feel free!

Heard of it but not yet used it - Periscope on twitter is possibly one option.

Youtube Streaming
https://www.youtube.com/my_live_events

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en

UStream
https://www.ustream.tv/platform/plans?itm_source=home_carousel&itm_medium=onsite&itm_content=Try_it_for_free&itm_campaign=home_cta

and LiveStream

https://livestream.com/accounts/new?post_action%5Baction%5D=do_free_join

are others,...

Happy Modelling,
Aim to Improve,
Prof Klyzlr

• Like 1

Jack, you could always get all your followers to carry you down, your the model railroad equivalent of royalty!!!! :stinker:

attachicon.gifprince-william-african-throne-racist.jpg

Ray

But Jack is much more handsomer. Now where did I put my reading glasses?

Jack wouldn't have to duck too far to get in the door at TVNAM, even on the chair ;) but - do those carrying him have to strip to loincloths?? :O :nono:

Jack wouldn't have to duck too far to get in the door at TVNAM, even on the chair ;) but - do those carrying him have to strip to loincloths?? :O :nono:

I'll have you know that I look great in a loincloth. Now where are those glasses?

Nick, is there wifi at Armitage...?  The Prof has started the ball rolling.  I gather Facebook lets you stream live too, but the grandkids are busy so I can't get an answer.

Jason

Departing early doors tomorrow for the Land of Great Railroads, so if I don't get back on the Interweb before Saturday, our plane crashed er, I mean, have a good one everybody.

Mindyou, I reckon I'd have more chance of buying 2-Rail O Scale at TVNAM than all the Model Shops in Florida put together, going by their websites... :rolleyes: :banghead:

Edited by F-UnitMad

ooh, kind of threw a lit firecracker in there didn't I? :-D 

I'm not sure how we could do a live feed thing  - I imagine we'd need wifi really. Youtube mobile needs you to have 1000 subs or more, and I'm only half way there with mine.

My car is also loaded but not with a layout - trestles that somebody wants to borrow, some books that are being sold, a loco and some stock that has been bought, all the "admin" stuff.

In some respects, I wish it was a layout - exhibiting is a lot less stressful than organising!

By the way - if anybody happens to be in the vicinity around 8pm tonight, a hand to move chairs, mark out, etc would be very much appreciated.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Van loaded and ready for the big day. Sadly ran out of time to weather the rolling stock as I realised a couple of days ago that I needed some legs for the layout!!

At least you found out before you got to the show. At the recent Ally Pally Show I unloaded the van and realised I was a pair of trestle legs short; fortunately there was a Screwfix opposite our Travelodge for a new set!

When you've taken out the hinge pins and are counting things into the van from storage four legs only = two trestles! (NB I now block wrap them on breakdown at a show into one pack of all 8 legs using LX tape; lesson learnt)