Andrew Barclay 14" & 16" 0-4-0ST in OO Gauge

Hattons Dave

:yahoo:

This is an automatic notification to inform you that we have processed your order for the following items:

1 * Hattons H4-AB14-003 Andrew Barclay 0-4-0ST 14” 2134 “Coronation” in lined green @ £99.00 each = £99.00

I have 24 hour delivery ordered, so is there a possibility of it arriving tomorrow? I do hope so...

Order processed here too. Standard delivery so I'm not expecting them until next week now but if they are as half as good as the P Class they will be worth waiting for!

Edited just to add that the 'order processed' email from Hattons usually means just that. You normally get another email when the order is picked, packed and posted......

Edited by leavesontheline
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Order processed here too. Standard delivery so I'm not expecting them until next week now but if they are as half as good as the P Class they will be worth waiting for!

Edited just to add that the 'order processed' email from Hattons usually means just that. You normally get another email when the order is picked, packed and posted......

Agreed, I've had the same email ref. my pre-ordered "Coronation" less than a week after shelling out for a 'P' and a few other bits and pieces - hope nothing else turns up for a few weeks or my flexible friend will start to feel persecuted. :jester:

If she looks and runs as well as my 'P', 'Coronation' may well acquire a sister........ 

John

EDIT: Just re-checked my emails and "Picking List Picked" at 16.44 so e.t.a. probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Edited by Dunsignalling
  • Like 1

They are already on the case. My orders for Katie and Coronation have been merged (thankfully) and processed. Yay

What made you choose that combination?

It seems I am not alone.

Mine will end up in a model situation some 400 miles apart and are not for use on the same layout..

Bernard

• Like 1

What made you choose that combination?

It seems I am not alone.

Mine will end up in a model situation some 400 miles apart and are not for use on the same layout..

Bernard

The two without any ownership markings and easy to rename with some etched nameplates. I don't want an NCB loco in the sand quarries in west Kent.

• Like 1

Well this will be a little exciting. I have so far received 2 of the standard emails. Part of me feels a little sorry for the courier who turns up in his standard van only to be greeted with the comment "I think you may be doing a few trips." Then he sees the building with pellets of packages....

Any how being on the other side of the earth... it may take a little longer for little Katie to make it to Melbourne! The question is will the little darlings make it for the BRMA meeting next Saturday or will it be the usual and turn up the following Monday!

• Like 2

Not one minute ago, knock at the door and there’s the postman with my NCB No. 6 Barclay. Very happy!

Had a similar knock on the door and my CR has arrived.

Test run over live frog points no problem beautiful little runner .

Tempted to get a second but with the Pecketts  due shortly might have to wait a bit. 

• Like 1

The two without any ownership markings and easy to rename with some etched nameplates. I don't want an NCB loco in the sand quarries in west Kent.

Very much in line with my reasoning.

Not much need for an NCB, Caledonian or GWR locomotive in coastal Essex.

Bernard