D211 Mauretania

Looks like she was overhauled and repainted GSYP 1965 - still carrying this livery 1968

Havent found anything later....yet

Phil

211 did get a full yellow end, there is a photo on Flickr of it at Red Bank in John Turners photos.

Al Taylor.

• RMweb Gold

211 did get a full yellow end, there is a photo on Flickr of it at Red Bank in John Turners photos.

Al Taylor.

Ah yes - she is just peeping in to the corner!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue-diesels/35937828434/in/photolist-auktnL-9tM8KQ-aDqq6R-e3sew9-pd32uB-cyTAyY-joHWMc-dqBmqi-9tohQR-8Kg9Vx-93R3pp-83DoCF-6KDA7s-dna3tg-8Kg9zX-WKGLkC-9trfj9-nctQ4w-9r7a8n-8GXZRw-8yEGAi-9j9swP-xuFsy8-zVU6Zu-rnvdPt

Some excellent photos there too

Phil

Edited by Phil Bullock

• RMweb Gold

I remember seeing all the signal stays running at different angles, then thought I'd get a bit arty through the shunter's cab. They were alright them Brownies.

Edited by 96701

• RMweb Premium

I think all EE type 4's had FYWP whilst in green at some stage, I don't believe any went from green SYWP directly to blue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless anyone knows different!?

MIke.

Hi Mike

Some of the early blue repaints would/should/could have done so. Check with Russel Saxon he seems to be the best resource of the change from green/maroon to blue.