Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Great video, Andy.

I really do like your diesels and could always consider changing the running period of GH to have more of them (I'm a green diesel man though, not blue - do like grey as well). 

Might make converting from 00 to EM a bit simpler too.

Keep up the good work. 

Oh, btw.....I'm not mentioning CHAINS!

Jeff

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

8 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Great video, Andy.

I really do like your diesels and could always consider changing the running period of GH to have more of them (I'm a green diesel man though, not blue - do like grey as well). 

Might make converting from 00 to EM a bit simpler too.

Keep up the good work. 

Oh, btw.....I'm not mentioning CHAINS!

Jeff

Hi Jeff, Yes as you said in your thread, Fleetwood Mac's The Chain is the only one I understand, and can play most of. the middle bit, (think F1, is the easy bit), but a great tune.

I love the Sound of the Sutton Locomotive Works Class 24, and it can be bought already in green, EM Gauge and Sound fitted, and the Sound is awesome, a friend has a couple.

31 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Brilliant video. The thru line really works well, giving variety to the workings.

Cheers

David

Thanks David, and yes the through line works well, just a shame it's not a couple of feet longer at each end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Excellent video Andy a really good set up you have there now, plenty of operational interest to keep us 'all' on our toes. Glad that you have made the wise decision to keep your feet and SMS firmly on the ground :scared:

Thanks Martin, Yes 5 Videos from less than a couple of hours filming so very pleased with all 5 of them.

And YES, I did make the right decision. :good:

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Jeff, Yes as you said in your thread, Fleetwood Mac's The Chain is the only one I understand, and can play most of. the middle bit, (think F1, is the easy bit), but a great tune.

I love the Sound of the Sutton Locomotive Works Class 24, and it can be bought already in green, EM Gauge and Sound fitted, and the Sound is awesome, a friend has a couple.

Go on get that on a sound chip you know you want to. :jester: I do like that track. I could try it on the Keyboard but doubt it would be anywhere near as good.

Don

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Agree about the SLW 24. I have 2 of them, too.

:)

Jeff

• Like 1

A nice bright day here up in Carrog clouds surrounding the mountains but some wonderful autumn colours grace the woodlands to challenge a New England fall indeed. Just missing the distant call of a GWR kettle whistle which would make the scene perfect :sungum:

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, gismorail said:

A nice bright day here up in Carrog clouds surrounding the mountains but some wonderful autumn colours grace the woodlands to challenge a New England fall indeed. Just missing the distant call of a GWR kettle whistle which would make the scene perfect :sungum:

Yes we can hear all the trains on the WSR between Washford and Williton and have been missing them. We did hear one the other day not sure what is was a work train or a special.

Don

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

1 hour ago, Donw said:

Yes we can hear all the trains on the WSR between Washford and Williton and have been missing them. We did hear one the other day not sure what is was a work train or a special.

Don

You lucky Guys, Audio inspiration, only the smell of a real coal fire could be better to add to the ambience.:good:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I do hope your marking off the Calendar Paul.:dancer:

I haven't signed the deal yet. Company is making me see a solicitor. I think we aim to have it all in place by December as there are new roles to recruit into. 

In the meantime

Paul R

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

You lucky Guys, Audio inspiration, only the smell of a real coal fire could be better to add to the ambience.:good:

A coal fire 16mm loco will give a nice smell.

Don

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, 47606odin said:

So now you’ve declared the loft a no go project, does this mean the end of O gauge layout builds now?

Hi Ian, In a word, No, I'm always looking at ideas, and so yesterday was no different.

I have come up with a Master Plan,(again), but will say no more this time until I've done some more measuring today and tried a couple of ideas that will be part of my master plan.

Lets just say, that for now I'm still hopeful of adding to my Big Boys Toys at some stage.:good:

• Like 6