Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

21 minutes ago, pwr said:

The stuff that worked was banned by the EU. 

Paul R

A couple of men with strimmers then? Maybe one with a chainsaw for the ones that have got out of control? They could do with a ‘grampus’ to put the branches in...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

I definitely think LJ should be ordering up some weed killer 

46 minutes ago, pwr said:

The stuff that worked was banned by the EU. 

Paul R

23 minutes ago, Mol_PMB said:

A couple of men with strimmers then? Maybe one with a chainsaw for the ones that have got out of control? They could do with a ‘grampus’ to put the branches in...

There could be more weeds to come yet:o

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Anyone interested in this 40, No 40007, Fitted with a large Zimo Chip, and loaded with a Paul Chetter Sound Project.

Pro Weathered and 1 x Crew, superb runner on my smallish layout.

£695 inc postage.

UDSCF4622.JPG.eacf7dcaad131a214dd6d6f4c75cefb7.JPG

UDSCF4624.JPG.68d5358e8890cddf96057b96d1f19046.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Swap or Sell? Anyone interested in this 40, No 40007, One Motor has been removed to allow an OO Zimo Chip, and loaded with a Paul Chetter Sound Project. Pro Weathered and 1 x Crew, superb runner on my smallish layout.

Possible swap / part swap for a Triple Grey 60 with sound or sell for £695 inc postage.

UDSCF4622.JPG.eacf7dcaad131a214dd6d6f4c75cefb7.JPG

UDSCF4624.JPG.68d5358e8890cddf96057b96d1f19046.JPG

:oselling the 40? But why? The 90's calling Mr P? 

Sorry too early for me. Just got a couple of 60's off a well known auction site including a sound triple grey one at the weekend :ok:

Paul

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Joner said:

Well done with the video Mr P. Sounds are alot better overall now. I can hear the title music this time :good_mini:

Paul

Thanks Paul, I had adjusted it, but forgot to mention it, but I have talked about it in No 74 which will be put up tomorrow.:good:

27 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Very enjoyable Andy.

Cheers Ade, Now that I have some decent internettie thingy down here Videos are more enjoyable to do. Total down / up Load to You Tube was about 4 Minutes compared to 4 hours in Swad.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
On 14/02/2021 at 13:50, Andrew P said:

Not wishing to contradict Don to much, but having had 4ft Radius / 8ft Diameter, a 47 would go around but not with Wagons in tow, especially not OAA / VAA types.  And even smaller Locos like the 25 did not work well when I tried all these in my previous Shed that was 8.5ft wide. 

The Class 25 would work with Dapol 16T Minerals but only just at 8ft.

I would guess at about 12 to 15ft min for decent Wagons and more for coaching Stock. if you want to run coaches behind a 47, and all assuming your using Peco Track. 

I dont think you have contradicted me at all.  Having got a 47 to go round the 4ft curve you would have needed to adjust the couplings  on the loco and the stock which is the sort of thing I meant by a tweak. 

Don

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, Donw said:

I dont think you have contradicted me at all.  Having got a 47 to go round the 4ft curve you would have needed to adjust the couplings  on the loco and the stock which is the sort of thing I meant by a tweak. 

Don

Cheers Don, I re read your post yesterday and then realised that we were in tandem.  I need to wake up and have a coffee before posting some days.:banghead::laugh:

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Careful you know with these video's your giving the impression of being competent and knowledgable and as for your own music .... we'll be having to pay performing rights and professional ticket prices to watch them next!!!

Well done as ever, you really seem happy with the set up as its all worked out.

Rich

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Hi Andy,

Careful you know with these video's your giving the impression of being competent and knowledgable and as for your own music .... we'll be having to pay performing rights and professional ticket prices to watch them next!!!

Well done as ever, you really seem happy with the set up as its all worked out.

Rich

Cheers Rich, Great to have a catch up on the phone earlier, and glad to see your up date on your N Gauge Thread, Rock Creek Canyon. 

Keep well and safe mate.

• Thanks 1