Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

21 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Really enjoyed the video Andy excellent format and a pleasure to watch ..........love that forty ....but I've got two :sungum:

Thanks Buddy, another one for you in the morning. And why stop at TWO?

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

Most enjoyable video Andy, 73 does it for me & the sound balance was better too.

Best

Thanks Barnaby, there will be another short one up in the morning. glad you enjoyed it.

Think you've really cracked it now Andy. 73 and 74 are brilliant. The music is loud enough for me, your commentary is clear and interesting and 10 to 13 minutes is long enough to hold the attention  without becoming tedious. Look forward to more. All the Best, Trevor

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shedman said:

Think you've really cracked it now Andy. 73 and 74 are brilliant. The music is loud enough for me, your commentary is clear and interesting and 10 to 13 minutes is long enough to hold the attention  without becoming tedious. Look forward to more. All the Best, Trevor

Hi Trevor, Thanks for the positive feedback, it's good to know that the balance is now about right.:good:Cheers.

22 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Great video Andy, 10-12 mins is spot on I think

Cheers

David

Thanks David, Yes a max of 15 minutes if its a Demo, but 10 to 12 for Running is just about right. Cheers for your thoughts and likes

• Agree 3

• RMweb Gold

Loving these shorter videos Mr P. 

I have time to watch these with  cup of tea instead of the longer ones which I'd put off until I have time between sorting the boys out. Sometimes they go on the TV and the boys watch them with me!:yahoo_mini: win win. Keep up the good work.

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Joner said:

Loving these shorter videos Mr P. 

I have time to watch these with  cup of tea instead of the longer ones which I'd put off until I have time between sorting the boys out. Sometimes they go on the TV and the boys watch them with me!:yahoo_mini: win win. Keep up the good work.

Paul

Thanks Paul, yet another vote for the shorter Vids, so appreciate that. More to come soon I hope.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, andyram said:

Just revisited the thread and caught up on your latest two videos. Very much enjoyed them mate. A nice way to support the mug of coffee. Hope you are well.

Cheers Andy, Yes, all good here thanks now back in Sunny Amp Sher, (well it is now that the Sky's stopped weeing). More Pics and Videos to come soon mate.

Keep well, and I bet you can't wait to get your Shop open again.

3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Andy, Yes, all good here thanks now back in Sunny Amp Sher, (well it is now that the Sky's stopped weeing). More Pics and Videos to come soon mate.

Keep well, and I bet you can't wait to get your Shop open again.

Yes, cannot wait to get back to opening the shop. Currently working on a revived lockdown project of my own. Good to see you again (all be it on the tv screen). You are looking well. Look forward to the next video.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

49 minutes ago, APT Fan said:

Difficult to tell but are both of the 20s motored or is one a dummy? The 56 sounds very sweet.

Hi, One Motor has been removed from each of the 20's and an OO Chip in each. This is so they can be run independently if required. Each one has 2 speakers as well so, 2 Locos, 2 Motors, and 4 Speakers, = awesome.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Andy

Any chance your next video can show the oil tanker delivering fuel to Bench Road. From your last few photos it only made it as far as SMS and given the number of locos you have had up their to fuel, supplies must be getting low!!!!!

Just a thought or do supplies come by road?

Paul R

Edited by pwr
text added
  • Friendly/supportive 1

34 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

Any chance your next video can show the oil tanker delivering fuel to Bench Road. From your last few photos it only made it as far as SMS and given the number of locos you have had up their to fuel, supplies must be getting low!!!!!

Paul R

Supplies come by bucket!

'cos LJ hasn't got around to putting in the pipework,,,,,,,,,,,,, yet.

TONY

• Funny 3

39 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

Paul R

It must come by Road Paul, as its not on the next 2 Videos either, but is seen in action on Seven Mills again. I will do that for the next filming session for a future Video.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

Paul R

If they come by road, perhaps the road tanker would be seen crossing the new bridge en route? 

• Funny 1