Bocott Steel

pitbull1845

2 hours ago, ess1uk said:

I can’t even finish one and you keep binning them!

is there a new thread yet?

No, I haven't bothered.
I'm sure people get fed up with them, wishing me well, offering advice and then I have another idea.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

7 minutes ago, pitbull1845 said:

No, I haven't bothered.
I'm sure people get fed up with them, wishing me well, offering advice and then I have another idea.

Your NOT alone Scott,:man_in_love_mini: I have a plan,:good: well lets say I did have a plan until I went to the Fareham Show,:o and like a Butterfly, I changed my mind on what my next project will look like, once I'm living in the deep South.:yes::fie::boredom::yahoo:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pitbull1845 said:

No, I haven't bothered.

Not really, this is a very fluid hobby and one persons project even if not completed can provide ideas and inspiration to others. Will be interesting to see what you're up to next.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

51 minutes ago, Satan's Goldfish said:

Not really, this is a very fluid hobby and one persons project even if not completed can provide ideas and inspiration to others. Will be interesting to see what you're up to next.

48 minutes ago, Rich Papper said:

^^ Totally agree. I get plenty of inspiration from half finished threads here and there, or layouts that end up being something completely different. I certainly did from this one Scott.

Rich

Totally agree Guys, come on Scott look at all of my failed projects that aren't even listed in the Signature, I looked the other day and I have about 20 failed projects in addition to the completed / almost completed ones.

If we can help, you know we will mate.

Looks like I will be doing a 108 turn after my move, as I was hooked on the Evercreech New Layout at Fareham, so I'll be off on a different tangent yet again soon.

• Friendly/supportive 2

Fair points made in relation to sharing of ideas etc... I may well start a thread, but once I'm a bit further on with the layout.

My usual style of layout is based on lots of shunting, however I've opted for the watching trains go by (ish) layout. Which will be different for me, especially as I have no stock to watch pass by now! :D
I'll keep you posted..
Thanks
Scott

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

7 minutes ago, pitbull1845 said:

Fair points made in relation to sharing of ideas etc... I may well start a thread, but once I'm a bit further on with the layout.

My usual style of layout is based on lots of shunting, however I've opted for the watching trains go by (ish) layout. Which will be different for me, especially as I have no stock to watch pass by now! :D
I'll keep you posted..
Thanks
Scott

Sounds good Scott:good_mini:

Im lucky in away to have roundy round layout and banks road end to end:senile:

always something to do...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pitbull1845 said:

I'll keep you posted..
Thanks
Scott

Nice one Scott, I hope to be doing the same after my move souf, as I had with Kings Moreton. There is something very satisfying about setting off a Slow Short Freight /Speedlink, to trundle around whilst doing some modelling on the Layout or workbench.

Now you have got my full attention mate.:good:

• Like 3

Andy, 

When you move down south you'll have to join our occasional meet ups at EH followed by a feast at the wagon works.

We* also keep talking about doing modules each and meeting up to join them all together. We really must do less talking and more building. (* The usual suspects)

• Like 4