Blue Banner at Top of page

• RMweb Premium

I'm getting it on Safari and firefox. Its a real pain. I'm guessing its supposed to have adverts in it, but there are none at the minute. Its made even worse with the adverts in portrait format below the title.

Andy G

• RMweb Premium

Yeah, same here, the blue bar is way bigger than usual, there's the RMWeb logo, then a good few inches of plain blue between that and the Home/Browse/Activity/etc tabs. Then I get the usual page title, Ignore button, etc, followed by another couple of inches of white space with a random advert in it, then the actual posts. I'm on Chrome. Doesn't seem to do that on every page though, at least not when I was using it yesterday, only just logged in today.

• RMweb Premium

It's something ad-related. It didn't appear at work no matter what I did but just tried it at home (Waterfox this time) and it went away when I turned Adblock back on (just for temporary test purposes!)

Not sure that it's related directly to the blue banner issue, but I am finding it nigh-on impossible to use the ACTIVITY etc. tabs.

As soon as you click on one, the drop-down tabs jump away from their original position just as you are about to click on them, and you have to go back to the original tab.

Repeat this several times; tear your hair out; and you MIGHT eventually get to where you want to be .... or not !

If the web-design section want to play with the site layout in order to sell ads., ask them to do so to their hearts content off-line - and NOT to come back on-line until they've got it right!

Regards,

John Isherwood.

• Agree 1

Lok at the blue banner, on the left hand side there are some small lines, put your cursor over it, I think it comes up as settings. Press it and there is a button which says pause adds, slide it across

The adds have not come back, neither have RMwebs adds

Edited by hayfield