Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, sulzer71 said:

Anyone else here sat staring at their email inbox for the email to say 37027 is on it's way or is it just me lol

No because I somehow failed to buy one direct (d’oh), so ordered one from Rails instead. Then I ordered a second one from Rails too!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Pegleg90 said:

Do we still get the loyalty points as well shopping through there or only though the Accurascale website?

The Shop App is just a 'window' on to our core site, so all the same options / discounts / gift cards / reward points, etc, will work.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

Can anyone help with even a wet finger in the air timing on pre-TOPS and unmodified 37s from the first run, please?

The timeline is as before just running a week or so later than planned. We hope to have the entirety of the (vast) first run all with customers over the next 8 weeks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, McC said:

The timeline is as before just running a week or so later than planned. We hope to have the entirety of the (vast) first run all with customers over the next 8 weeks. 

Better start saving quickly then 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
49 minutes ago, McC said:

Yes! And at the same time noooo. My wife might get suspicious, it's not easy to hide an Accurascale loco box. Much easier to smuggle in a Bachmann 009 loco than the 3 37s I still have on order. 

Will the Network Rail exclusive be in a bright yellow box? That'll be even harder to hide!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, nightstar.train said:

Will the Network Rail exclusive be in a bright yellow box? That'll be even harder to hide!

I’m afraid it will :) 

• Funny 10

1 hour ago, McC said:

Thanks for the update. With 026,027 and 051 arriving imminently it seems, are the Large Logo trio far behind? 

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Chris56057 said:

Thanks for the update. With 026,027 and 051 arriving imminently it seems, are the Large Logo trio far behind? 

About a week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
56 minutes ago, McC said:

That will clash nicely with the Gordon Highlander box! 

Will the Locomotion models D6700 be in a fancy box as well? I am a bit of a sucker for a fancy box. 

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, McC said:

I've had a thought. Gordon Highlander comes in a purple box, the Caley sleeper class 92 exclusive in a blue box. The NR class 37 will be in a yellow box. I presume the EWS class 31 will be in a red box, and the HNRC class 37 in an orange box. And then Edward Elgar in a green box and we've made an Accurascale exclusive rainbow! There should be a special award on your website for the suckers loyal customers who buy them all. 

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, McC said:

The Shop App is just a 'window' on to our core site, so all the same options / discounts / gift cards / reward points, etc, will work.

What about when using Partial.ly? The points/rewards etc still apply there as well? I’ve got all my current 4 locos ordered that way. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

What about when using Partial.ly? The points/rewards etc still apply there as well? I’ve got all my current 4 locos ordered that way. 

Any order on our systems applies. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 97406 said:

No because I somehow failed to buy one direct (d’oh), so ordered one from Rails instead. Then I ordered a second one from Rails too!

I only ordered mine from TMC a few weeks ago because they were (and still are) showing it as available to order so I'm watching out for their email 

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, 97406 said:

Rails was the winner with my 37/0’s too.

I was a bit late ordering them before they were marked sold out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pillar said:

Don't forget 262!

37262 Dounreay Newcastle 300688

I left it out as Bachmann are doing it, albeit in engineers grey, but I’m sure nobody would turn this iteration of it down!

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1

3 hours ago, IRC said:

I see we are on page 188, so I will just leave this here. I’ll be back when we get to pages 260 and 261!

image.jpeg.f11c9ef603f53735ac4af73922a9acc5.jpeg

Oo Yes! But if we’re having 188 can we have it in banger blue too? Large logowise 264 would be a rather splendid choice here on Mallaig 👍