Masterclass Models CCT kit

Guest Max Stafford

Guest Max Stafford

I have a pair of these excellent kits on pre-order. I expect they will be ready shortly, but has anyone heard anything more concrete in this respect recently?

Thanks.

Dave.

I have a pair of these excellent kits on pre-order. I expect they will be ready shortly, but has anyone heard anything more concrete in this respect recently?

Whilst I've not ordered any of this batch, when I placed my order back in October for one it appeared out of the blue in Decemeber. I didn't get any emails and the website still stated 'Preorder for the next batch' but I had my kit so I was happy. Interestingly it also came from mainland Europe (Holland IIRC).

I have heard that Chris Higgs doesn't always reply to emails from the website, but I do have an email address he uses for the 2mm association dealings. If it's of use drop me a PM and I'll pass it on.

Pix

Guest Max Stafford

I've no doubt it'll arrive, I just wondered what the timescale might be at present. I sent my cheque off in February, so going by your own experiences it might not be far off then.

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

I've no doubt it'll arrive, I just wondered what the timescale might be at present. I sent my cheque off in February, so going by your own experiences it might not be far off then.

Dave.

Hi

I've bought a few things off Chris in the past and the delivery time is somewhat erratic but then he does tend to spend alot of time working in Holland I believe. Everything I have ever ordered so far has arrived safely.

Cheers

Paul

• 1 month later...

For anyone waiting for my kits, they will be mailed out on 13th July (the next day I am in the UK).

For anyone still wanting them, I will be doing a final batch of 20 shortly, after that the kit will be discontinued.

Chris Higgs

Masterclass Models

For anyone waiting for my kits, they will be mailed out on 13th July (the next day I am in the UK).

For anyone still wanting them, I will be doing a final batch of 20 shortly, after that the kit will be discontinued.

Well... that announcement pressured me into buying one. ;)

Porcy

Chris Higgs

Masterclass Models

Most of the remaining CCTs are now spoken for. Would anyone who has ordered by post please also email me, so I don't get in the embaressing situation of accepting orders and then having to cancel them.

Chris

• RMweb Gold

Do the latest delivery come with the nickel-silver inner glazing holder as I didn't get one of those with mine in the early batch? It looked worth having from the MRJ build.

No sorry Craig it's just part of the brass etch.

Still the mutts nadgers mind.

One does wonder what next appears from Mr Higgs in 4mm - some of his other 2mm stuff is very tasty!

Answers on used postage stamp to............... :lol:

• 2 months later...

Just to let everyone know what is happening. I have recently received all the parts required for the kits and they are packaged up. But as I live in the Netherlands and the Dutch post office seemingly refuse to insure packages to the UK, I shall be posting all the kits out the next date that I will be in the UK, which is Monday 18th October.

Chris Higgs

Guest notascoobie

Just to let everyone know what is happening. I have recently received all the parts required for the kits and they are packaged up. But as I live in the Netherlands and the Dutch post office seemingly refuse to insure packages to the UK, I shall be posting all the kits out the next date that I will be in the UK, which is Monday 18th October.

Chris Higgs

I take it they're all spoken for?

Cheers,

Vernon

Guest notascoobie

Chris's posts from the 10th July suggests that they are.

......unless a massive order for 10+ came in. You never know, well at least I don't. And that's why I asked.

Regards,

Vernon

Archived