Llanbourne North Wales in the 80s.

P.C.M

• RMweb Premium

Yes. I shall have to have strong words with Peter, next time I see him, about making the rest of us look bad!!  :jester:

Sunday week November 1st at mine if you can manage it Jeff as I think Peter's already coming.  And let the other Blackburn Hijackers know.

I really can't think of using any other button than Craftsmanship Clever!!!

Peter, for someone the other side of the planet, you don't half capture the N. Wales coast well!!!

I think you've made an excellent job with the oil terminal, I agree with Andy that that curve is a terrific place to take photos, I especially like 47561 coming around the curve, just fantastic, keep playing trains, because we get spoilt with all these lovely pictures.

Jinty ;)

Thanks jinty,

If you think Llanbourne captures N. Wales then I am happy being as you live there.

No playing trains today I am painting the ceiling in the house, wish I hadn't started now.

Cheers Peter. 

Yes, it's a pity there isn't a button for outstanding photography :D

Thanks Lee,

The colour of the pics on the new bit look better than than the station area it must be the newer lights on that side of the garage.

Cheers Peter,

Yes. I shall have to have strong words with Peter, next time I see him, about making the rest of us look bad!!  :jester:

Look forwards to it Jeff, 

Can't say it will make any difference though. Ask Leanne.  :jester:

Cheers Peter.

Sunday week November 1st at mine if you can manage it Jeff as I think Peter's already coming.  And let the other Blackburn Hijackers know.

Hi Rick, 

Do you want me to let Dave And Malcolm know? No probs if you have enough people coming though.

Cheers Peter.

Peter, l have been looking at the amount of detail you have added to you layout, inspirational great work...

Thanks George,

I must admit it's taken ages to get this far. You are certainly getting there with yours, looks like you are going to keep the station which gets my vote.

Cheers Peter. 

45029 leaves Llanbourne station on a Trans -Pennine  service for Bangor. Lucky it's a warm day there won't be any heat for the coaches from the no heat Peak. Shortly after 45029 departs  45103 rolls out of platform 2 and moves to the stabling point.

Cheers Peter.

post-7022-0-35968300-1445945456_thumb.jpg

post-7022-0-27574400-1445945796_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Nice speedlink service Peter, looks great behind the 25.

Always enjoy seeing your Peaks. Unofficial Tinsley Peaks, lovely!

Thanks Alex,

45103 is my only one with Tinsley name, I have thought about putting them on my 141 but they are a bit out of my time period. I also have 45111 which was one of the last to carry it's cast name. I have always liked the idea of doing 45115 as it had a blue Tinsley name, I do have a newer Bachmann class 46 that I plan to do at some point, but have been thinking of doing 45110 with Orange stripe.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter

Nice BR Blue with Trans Pennine coaches, living in North Wales myself, the line is great to model and the layout is excellent with classic liveries from back in the day.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie,

Long time no see, hope you are well.

Cheers Peter.