RMweb

On Cats

didcot

Fred, the first cat I had, always had a Christmas dinner, the works, turkey, stuffing, small roast spud, sprout, swede and gravy. We tried it on our next cat, Tom, who just turned up as a kitten and we never found who he originally belonged to. He wasn't so keen. Our next cat Tabitha was a fussy bitch and after first Fred, then Tom passed away, she was rather indulged.

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

@JZ These cats need to remember that we humans have the power of the snip.

Next door's cat, Ziggy, a big ginger fellow, has an incongruously high-pitched miaow. We think he must have been snipped a little too soon - a cat castrato.

• Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

My cat will usually avoid the bathroom, but she has snuck in occasionally, unnoticed, and accidentally ended up being shut in for quite some time.

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold

KatoBasin2018.jpg.6d45fe80a6f351b152311af1f22aba09.jpg

I don't think we're ever had a cat that didn't haunt bathrooms, Moaning Myrtle style.  Kato here would certainly look askance at suggestions that sinks aren't that shape for a reason🙄

• Like 10
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)
On 12/04/2024 at 14:37, Sidecar Racer said:

image.png.097cc750de88cc5445be1da09009f32b.png

Our neighbours cat came in our house the other day and jumped up on the sofa to lay down next to my other half. He has also started jumping up onto to her laptop when she is working from home, so on warm days we have to keep the conservatory door shut to stop him coming in.

However this cat cat is waiting for bar service in a pub in Clerkenwell on Thursday when we were in London.

20240411_171646.jpg

Edited by roundhouse
  • Like 10
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

There's a pub in Bristol (Bag O'Nails) that has several cats living there.  Last time I was in there was one asleep on the bar and another couple sat on peoples knees.  It's not a cat cafe sort of place, where the cats are the entertainment.  It's more like the punters are for the cats entertainment (if they feel like it).

Nails.jpg

• Like 14
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, chipbury said:

There's a pub in Bristol (Bag O'Nails) that has several cats living there.  Last time I was in there was one asleep on the bar and another couple sat on peoples knees.  It's not a cat cafe sort of place, where the cats are the entertainment.  It's more like the punters are for the cats entertainment (if they feel like it).

Nails.jpg

The moggie in the upper right of the picture looks as if he's been in the wars!

C6T.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, chipbury said:

Nails.jpg

Superb pub if you like ale and cats

• Like 1
  • Agree 1