The Budoc Bridge Branch to Page 9. Budoc Bridge TMD from Page 9.

Andrew P

23 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Today, using some Peco Code 55 Rail, I've made a Guard Rail for the Staff Car Park.

I know the Vehicles are out of period, but they are all I have other than the older stuff.

IMG_0033.JPG.59da62dd1a27bc72217d89c6d3312e51.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG.922a296d88fc4fd3da591ae0d6f18595.JPG

That is looking good Andy.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, georgeT said:

The depot has come on a treat buddy, looking good, well done that man...

Cheers George, I do like doing Depots, with LOTS and LOTS of Locos.😆  👍.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
On 04/07/2022 at 14:24, Andrew P said:

Next jobbie was to fit all the bits, the hardest for me was fitting the wipers, they are tiny, why can't they just mould them on like most company's do?

I’m with you on this issue with the extra bits to fit. I like the extra detailing to some extent, but if its not easy to fit them and so I can’t make a good job of it I too would rather have visible essentials like wipers pre-fitted. We’ve almost reached the point in my view that there is too much extra detailing if the manufacture won’t pre-fit it.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

I’m with you on this issue with the extra bits to fit. I like the extra detailing to some extent, but if its not easy to fit them and so I can’t make a good job of it I too would rather have visible essentials like wipers pre-fitted. We’ve almost reached the point in my view that there is too much extra detailing if the manufacture won’t pre-fit it.

TBH I can live with moulded on wipers, its not as if they have to move or anything.

• Like 1

New arrival on Shed this morning, but strait into the Paint Shop (Body swap), and some 15 minutes later it re emerged as 

IMG_0096.JPG.c611fd082d1790a7ce8694408350b9f6.JPG

THIS.😮

IMG_0097.JPG.134aa7053270076fa7333e8f85edb7ab.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Andy I must say I love your TMD layout. Those class 37s look awesome. 👍

Thanks Kevin, Yes I to love the look and Sounds of a Tractor. 👍

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Love the video Andy and what great sounds coming from all locomotives. I did like the shot of the class 56 going past the rear of the depot. 👍

Thanks Kevin, and Yes, that gap behind the Depot provides for some interesting shots.

1 hour ago, David Bell said:

Great video Andy. The layout has come on a treat.

Cheers

David

Thanks David, I hope to get it almost finished enough to put it up For Sale this week, glad you enjoyed the Video.

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

I hope to get it almost finished enough to put it up For Sale this week . . . . . .

If I post my garage to you Andy, can you do the scenery on the layout that's inside it?

It'll get finished a lot quicker with you doing it than it will if I'm left to do it.

😀

• Like 1
  • Funny 7