The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Formula 1 2021

Oldddudders

1 hour ago, PhilJ W said:

I now can't find the frame by frame reconstruction of the accident that I posted on the 2020 thread a few weeks ago.

I remember that, so it must be there somewhere, unless the management have removed it, but I cant see them doing that as its not as if it was showing blood and gore etc.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I remember that, so it must be there somewhere, unless the management have removed it, but I cant see them doing that as its not as if it was showing blood and gore etc.

Found it.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

2 hours ago, GreyGhost said:

Oh surely no one's going to make this mistake again:

https://wtf1.com/post/rich-energy-claim-its-coming-back-to-f1/

I thick it would need to be Cash up front

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

A glass half-empty bloke. He must have sense of humour, re the tattoo he and Danny Ric made a wager about, but the media face was always gloomy. 

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Oldddudders said:

A glass half-empty bloke. He must have sense of humour, re the tattoo he and Danny Ric made a wager about, but the media face was always gloomy. 

I could never understand him anyway as he talked so bloomin fast. I recon your used to it by now Ian, haha.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, 37114 said:

The obvious candidate team would be Williams bearing in mind their need for cash... with Sauber a close second?

BEFORE READING THIS GARBAGE, I HAVE BEEN CORRECTED FOR MY STUPIDITY BELOW.:laugh:

Sauber became Force India,

Force India became Racing Point.

Racing Point is now owned by Lawrence Stroll and will be Aston Martin for 2021.

No Cash needed, he is a Billionair.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 1

5 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Sauber became Force India,

Force India became Racing Point.

Racing Point is now owned by Lawrence Stroll and will be Aston Martin for 2021.

No Cash needed, he is a Billionair.

Sauber became BMW and then back to Sauber and then Alfa Romeo.
Jordan became Midland MF1 which became Spyker which became Force India which became Racing Point which became Aston Martin ("or whatever the **** it's called")

Edited by MattA
  • Agree 5

About Rich Energy .In the nineties I knew several F1 team managers .One especially was a real pal since we talked for hours at Silverstone in a red light session and I didnt know he was a team boss as he  looked like a truckie .It set me up well as he knew I wasn't crawling to be friends etc .He said there were/ are certain sponsors who are a good sign of a team desperate for sponsorship and anything stuck on their car .He said they  are run by crooks who took all the passes and access but never paid a penny .Sure as night follows day they would pop up  on rear wings etc and the team would go bust that season .No idea if Rich Energy are similar .

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

1 hour ago, MattA said:

Sauber became BMW and then back to Sauber and then Alfa Romeo.
Jordan became Midland MF1 which became Spyker which became Force India which became Racing Point which became Aston Martin ("or whatever the **** it's called")

Thanks for correcting me, my medication must have worn off, haha, your right of course.:good:

• Like 2

As Cyril Abiteboul leaves Formula 1, Christian Horner is left pondering who he is going to argue with next...

image.png.d5d895e19ee053af892618e9b11a252a.png

I wonder if Renault will now supply me with an Engine?

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2
  • Funny 5