RevolutioN Trains Announce Cartic-4 Car Carriers in N Gauge

sc2016

• RMweb Gold
On 24/11/2021 at 13:32, Steven B said:

@Revolution Ben @Revolution Mike How are you planning on joining the segments of the Cartic-4 together? Hook and loop like the NGS kit or something else?

Steven B.

11 minutes ago, Steven B said:

How are the segments joined together on the shared bogie?

Steven B.

I thought that question sounded familiar 🙂

• Funny 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

A friend of mine (who does not do web forums!) decided that he wanted a rake or two of the late 1980s MAT cartics with mesh sides, after the order book for these closed.  However, he's been looking around the various Revolution retailers and found that while a couple do not mention Revolution at all on their website, even those that do ( for example, Rails @Kernow MRC @Derails Models @Mike at C&M ) dont seem to have the Cartics listed.  Before my mate starts emailing various shops asking the same question, does anyone know/can anyone say is the lack of listing because the models are all fully sold out at retailers or is it just that the retailers are not listing them until they arrive?  I thought it was probably best to ask on here first.

Rich

On 31/03/2024 at 18:54, MarshLane said:

A friend of mine (who does not do web forums!) decided that he wanted a rake or two of the late 1980s MAT cartics with mesh sides, after the order book for these closed.  However, he's been looking around the various Revolution retailers and found that while a couple do not mention Revolution at all on their website, even those that do ( for example, Rails @Kernow MRC @Derails Models @Mike at C&M ) dont seem to have the Cartics listed.  Before my mate starts emailing various shops asking the same question, does anyone know/can anyone say is the lack of listing because the models are all fully sold out at retailers or is it just that the retailers are not listing them until they arrive?  I thought it was probably best to ask on here first.

Rich

Now showing in the Rails Website

es grüßt

pc 

https://railsofsheffield.com/collections/n-gauge-wagons-freight?tags_brand_td93xydblb7cxukrqni65zsz=Revolution-Trains&q=Cartic

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 31/03/2024 at 18:54, MarshLane said:

Rich

Thanks for the heads up - it looks like (some/all) retailers didn’t get my email about the N gauge Cartic4s (and N gauge Caroline). 

We’re working with retailers (and the factory) to make sure that we can supply them. 

cheers Mike

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Padishar Creel said:

Thanks I have just had a promotional email from Rails about deadline dates and the N Gauge Cartics were on it (I presume following Mike's intervention!) so I have forwarded to my friend and he's placed an order.

33 minutes ago, Revolution Mike said:

Thanks for the heads up - it looks like (some/all) retailers didn’t get my email about the N gauge Cartic4s (and N gauge Caroline). 

We’re working with retailers (and the factory) to make sure that we can supply them. 

cheers Mike

Mike,

Thanks for being proactive in following that up, really appreciated. As you'll note from the comment above, the email from Rails confirmed this Friday for the deadline of the Cartics, the N Gauge 66s and Observation Saloons, and the OO gauge EALNOS wagons.  Thanks for your help 

Rich

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Michael Hodgson said:

Interesting.  Perhaps the N gauge version was a simple oversight, but they still not listing the OO versions.

The OO ones haven’t been offered to retailers yet as we are still offering pre-orders at a discounted price until we get the OO deco samples. However retailers will get them in due course. 

cheers Mike

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

C&M Models simply haven't had the time to add these to the online shop, as yet. We have ordered them, so if anyone wants to throw an order our way in the near future, an e-mail to sales@candmmodels.co.uk is the best way, at present

Mike Parsons

C&M Models

Carlisle

• Thanks 1