Accurascale announces 00 Class Turty Tree, Inspired by "The Good Old Days!"

On a serious note - I wonder actually how many other manufacturers have modellers talented enough to do a repaint like that?  For saying it's only a bit of fun, it's actually a superb repaint!  Everything is flawless....... outstanding!

Just started trying to use an airbrush!  Any tips from such a perfectionist and master very welcome......

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

10 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Hi Fran

Yet again , no green one with a small yellow panel. ☹️

I take it the shunting horse is slowly moving up the the to do list.

I think that we should take this to 'the next level' -yes we need a Fintona Horse tram, which would run from the (Fintona) station to the goods shed to avoid the stress of the passing expresses to Cork

• Like 1

@97406 In the light of what has been said in the Site Information thread, it seems you will need to alter your link in the footer as the /community/ bit will point to a non-existant page - or so I understand.

Cheers,

Philip

• RMweb Gold
45 minutes ago, Philou said:

@97406 In the light of what has been said in the Site Information thread, it seems you will need to alter your link in the footer as the /community/ bit will point to a non-existant page - or so I understand.

Cheers,

Philip

Thanks, Philip. It worked in my normal browser, but not in another one, so it should be fixed now. Bloomin’ caching! 

Tim.

Edited by 97406

• RMweb Gold
9 hours ago, Torbay Express said:

Under the same logic as the 'Turty Tree' - a certain manufacturer may say we could do that!  2023 - Dig the old Hymek tooling out and do a basic sound version for 150 euros!  

It could make for an interesting respray….