Trewithen, BR/WR BLT.

Andrew P

1 minute ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

That explains a lot Andy!

Mike.

Enjoying the mayhem bodging madness progress on YouTube.

Cheers Mike, and YES it does explain a lot.

Did you see our Band rehearsal Video as well on You Tube?😁

• Like 2

Dear Mr P,

I am looking forward to seeing this layout develop. I have enjoyed your diesel layouts but preferred the steam ones, paricularly Pencarne. Much of the trackplan is similar to Danemouth without the bay so I have an affinity with it.

If only had your modelling skills 😒

Keep the good work up and the pictures/vidoes flowing,

Dave

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

It was like watching a young Rolling Stones gig, based on them I reckon you've all got about another 30 years in you!

Mike.

Cheers Mike, Ken is 75 next week, and I'm 72 in a couple of weeks, but the other two are just kids at 58 and about 34 ish. Still a good combined age though.😮😁👍

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 2

20 minutes ago, Danemouth said:

Dear Mr P,

I am looking forward to seeing this layout develop. I have enjoyed your diesel layouts but preferred the steam ones, paricularly Pencarne. Much of the trackplan is similar to Danemouth without the bay so I have an affinity with it.

If only had your modelling skills 😒

Keep the good work up and the pictures/vidoes flowing,

Dave

Hi Dave, Cheers, I always liked Danemouth, real Torquay charm about it. 👍

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Andy I do like your track layout design.

Thanks, Its a copy of Bodmin General, with the exception that General had a Carriage  Siding and Engine Shed where my Dairy will go.

I have done away with the Engine Shed as I feel the Dairy will give me more operational interest without cluttering up the Layout.

• Like 6
  • Agree 1

Andy - lovely to have you back on RMWeb again with a new layout thread (I thought we might lose you!) and already you have made more progress in a few days than many (including myself) will do in a few months/years! I do like your method of planning - and there are definite echoes of "Doc Martin" in the views you posted from between the cottages looking down towards the station. Looking forward to see how you develop this layout.

HOURS OF FUN!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Andy, it's really great to see that your change of plan has heightened your enthusiasm, and got you back to the "High Speed Andy" we've grown accustomed to! Long may it continue. Trevor

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

40 minutes ago, shedman said:

Hi Andy, it's really great to see that your change of plan has heightened your enthusiasm, and got you back to the "High Speed Andy" we've grown accustomed to! Long may it continue. Trevor

🤣 Thanks Trevor, I don't know about High Speed, this has taken the last two weeks and a bit weeks, but I didn't want to break wind, whoops, cover, until was happy. Then RM Web went down so it has given me even more time to work on the thing.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Donw said:

Really like the way this is going. Even when you are taking your time over something you get more done than I do rushing. 

Don

Yeah, maybe, but I'm NOT moving house at the same time. Soon I be able to wave to you from Southsea beach. 🤣

• Like 3

For the Fiddle Yard, I have a 5ft Swivelling Sector Plate. This will be about 5 or maybe 6 roads and this will also feed back to another 4 or 5 kick back Roads for Stock Storage.

IMG_7678.JPG.521f01f32501c278ba75cba1300d9f1c.JPG

IMG_7679.JPG.51880e8e4479f3cd91deee4b57d55c2b.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG.4fd795cf5b717a4e20488bc30b040f3b.JPG

• Like 16