Graham Farish Summer 2022 Announcements

AY Mod

• RMweb Gold

So much 37 temptation from Farish at the moment. One has already appeared in the collection under rule one conditions! 

1264998257_farishlh37.thumb.jpg.00b9d14259880ee3e1e01c7987603959.jpg

Will need to do something about the body/bogie gap though. 

Tom. 

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, TomE said:

So much 37 temptation from Farish at the moment. One has already appeared in the collection under rule one conditions! 

1264998257_farishlh37.thumb.jpg.00b9d14259880ee3e1e01c7987603959.jpg

Will need to do something about the body/bogie gap though. 

Tom. 

Yes, it's a pity they've not done anything to rectify that issue.  I've sucessfully done it on one of my fleet using this method https://www.rmweb.co.uk/blogs/entry/19364-how-i-lower-my-farish-class-37s-a-step-by-step-guide/?tab=comments#comment-71478

On 27/06/2022 at 21:41, Stuart A said:

It's been boosted by at least one (me) !

37501 is one of my must haves.

The other is 47973/97561 in Midland Counties livery, hint, hint

I am in big hope that these 37's fly off the shevles and Farish see the benefit to regional exclusives so we get another batch of 37's or perhaps even 47's as per OO. Given that 501, 502, 116 and 025 have all appeared in the OO range its safe to assume any 47's done would have appeared in the OO range to utilise existing artwork of which 47973 is one  

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

I have to say, it's good to see options of multiple liveries available on one class member at once, and hope they sell well so that it can be replicated on others.

At least there is some joined up thinking now - enticing a club purchase with a reagular (OK so it's a regional exclusive) release.

Another must have I'd forgotton abount is 47475 in Provincial.  Would make a good club exclusive if they released Mk2s and a BG in Transpennine livery.

But I'm starting to wishlist now, so better stop....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fezza said:

47s in the popular Virgin and Res liveries seem to have been in the Farish catalogues since the world began. Will they finally appear this year?

And is there an ETA on the 158s?

You do know that the Bachmann website currently gives release dates up Jan/Feb for announced models.

• Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, fezza said:

47s in the popular Virgin and Res liveries seem to have been in the Farish catalogues since the world began. Will they finally appear this year?

And is there an ETA on the 158s?

158s will be next year, was the word at this years Alexandra Palace show. 

Crewe cut 47 EPs we’re on display at TINGs last year so not impossible they could make an appearance in the last quarter of this year, but I imagine more likely early next given current time frames. 

Tom. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Stuart A said:

Another must have I'd forgotton abount is 47475 in Provincial.  Would make a good club exclusive if they released Mk2s and a BG in Transpennine livery.

I've suggested this to Bachman as a train set/pack - 47475 + BG and FK in the box with TSO available separately. Whilst they've got the Provincial blue out for Transpennine they could do some BSO in Regional Railways - I'm struggling to find a photo of Mk2a TSO in RR with anything other than matching BSO or BFK.

A Mk2a BFK is another low-hanging fruit Bachmann have yet to pick - copy and paste of the BSO shell. Tooling the interior would give them options in blue/grey, NSE, Regional Railways and current day maroon or Pullman umber/cream. Knowing their love of the uncommon, there's also the rather striking Alstom red/white livery.

Steven B.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Steven B said:

I've suggested this to Bachman as a train set/pack - 47475 + BG and FK in the box with TSO available separately. Whilst they've got the Provincial blue out for Transpennine they could do some BSO in Regional Railways - I'm struggling to find a photo of Mk2a TSO in RR with anything other than matching BSO or BFK.

A Mk2a BFK is another low-hanging fruit Bachmann have yet to pick - copy and paste of the BSO shell. Tooling the interior would give them options in blue/grey, NSE, Regional Railways and current day maroon or Pullman umber/cream. Knowing their love of the uncommon, there's also the rather striking Alstom red/white livery.

Steven B.

I was thinking BG & FK in a twin pack, TSO available individually (but at least 4x the amount produced of the twin pack) and 47475 as club exclusive.

My Farish WCRC 37669 arrived from Kernow on Monday, however it has now changed how it looks and think the warranty maybe not be valid! 🤔

Pictured paired up with 37520. I am surprised that more EWS versions have not been covered and also the 37/7 heavyweights.

Cheers

Simon

20220627_104042.jpg

20220630_150528.jpg

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium
21 hours ago, Stuart A said:

I was thinking BG & FK in a twin pack, TSO available individually (but at least 4x the amount produced of the twin pack) and 47475 as club exclusive.

4x the number of TSO? I think we know that's not going to happen...

Anyone seen a Mk2a TSO in Regional Railways lately? Plenty of RTC versions, yet I'm assured that Bachmann know the market well enough to get the numbers produced correct!

Steven B.

• Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1