New Accurascale Exclusives Announcement - RTC Mark 2B Twin Pack in 00/4mm

• RMweb Gold
55 minutes ago, SHMD said:

Just saw this on their website...

image.png.7932586b6744f2f2e80bb115b54c0bf6.png

other than the continuous rolling feed - I know narfin...

Kev.

John had his order moved from our EU site to our UK site today. The ticker is accurate :) 

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, McC said:

John had his order moved from our EU site to our UK site today. The ticker is accurate :) 

I’m going to Newcastle to have a word with John… he doesn't need them.

go Get Carter...

Michael Caine in Get Carter

And he went by Deltic too.

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, adb968008 said:

I’m going to Newcastle to have a word with John… he doesn't need them.

go Get Carter...

Michael Caine in Get Carter

And he went by Deltic too.

Johns pretty safe then...

• Funny 2

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, LongRail said:

The demo models were on the Accurascale stand at Milton Keynes despite being sold out nomdoubtbtheybwill be displaying them again at Warley should have a sign saying look what you can’t get

Gary, it’s not as much about what you get, it’s about us being to showcase to visitors our range, and to initiate discussions about those items. 
For those that were lucky enough to be able to purchase them, it’s also a chance to keep them informed on that particular project’s progression.

All the best,

Paul

• Like 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, LongRail said:

The demo models were on the Accurascale stand at Milton Keynes despite being sold out nomdoubtbtheybwill be displaying them again at Warley should have a sign saying look what you can’t get

I missed out too (and expressed my frustration in a friendly and private manner with the ACC team at the time).

seeing the model on the stand wouldn’t offend me but would show the magnificence of the model (assuming they look as good in the flesh as the photos) and so could tempt me into some of the other varieties still available.

The Deltics, 37s & 92s have largely sold out too but will no doubt be on display. There are future batches coming hopefully so the shop window needs to be well stocked

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LongRail said:

I think that's a bit unfair on one company - it's mostly more a case of models you can't get YET.  If you particularly want a model unfortunately it's prudent these days to order it before it's produced - the samples seen on manufacturers stands give you a good idea before production of how accurate (or otherwise) the product will look like when it does reach the shops.  And models which have sold out may well become available again in a later batch.  Obviously they also push wahtever they've currently got in stock.  But it's just the same with other manufacturers.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, black and decker boy said:

I missed out too (and expressed my frustration in a friendly and private manner with the ACC team at the time).

seeing the model on the stand wouldn’t offend me but would show the magnificence of the model (assuming they look as good in the flesh as the photos) and so could tempt me into some of the other varieties still available.

This is a much more constructive approach - if enough people tell them there's demand, they've got the business nous to order another batch, although of course there is a lead time.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

They are there to show customers who have ordered them what they look like, and also give everyone an idea of the model itself (Mark 2B in this case) will look as a model. The last thing we set out to do is to taunt customers!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

They are there to show customers who have ordered them what they look like, and also give everyone an idea of the model itself (Mark 2B in this case) will look as a model. The last thing we set out to do is to taunt customers!

Cheers!

Fran 

As one who has been lucky enough to secure a pack I look forward to seeing them greatly!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, E100 said:

As one who has been lucky enough to secure a pack I look forward to seeing them greatly!

Production will commence in the coming weeks, not far now thankfully!

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1