A model world - not on?

meatloaf

• Moderators
Just now, wamwig said:

You possibly know more than me then

Seeing as I've seen the episode and know what's in tomorrow's information, probably.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 2

1 minute ago, StuAllen said:

Ghost B17 - I’m confused…

I even had an email from Hornby at 18:47 today saying that Hornby: Model world is back this evening, so very last minute decision

My email from Hornby arrived at 12:48!

• Like 1

Twitter

Yesterday Channel

@YesterdayTweets

Tonight's episode of the new series of Hornby: A Model World has been temporarily delayed for editorial reasons. We apologise to fans of the show and a new broadcast date will be announced as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, micklner said:

Twitter

Yesterday Channel

@YesterdayTweets

Tonight's episode of the new series of Hornby: A Model World has been temporarily delayed for editorial reasons. We apologise to fans of the show and a new broadcast date will be announced as soon as possible.

Yes. That is what this topic is about, and the Twitter posting at the top of this page.

For the moment, we don't know any more so I'm going to lock the thread. When we do (I've emailed the press office),we'll post it here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Go sat with cup of coffee....what a bummer...canceled! Just like full scale trains!

The rm speculators are going to have a field day on the reason's why?

A red and yellow livery bird told me they got the tt120 range wrong and they are to recall all models and re-issue in the correct scale of 1: 101.6🤪

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Update from the Yesterday Press office at 22:53 last night:

Huge apologies for having to delay the series, especially so late in the day. Unfortunately, an editorial issue which we were only made aware of this afternoon required investigation. We apologise to you and your readers and hope to announce a new broadcast date as soon as possible.

• Thanks 4