RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

W!lly waving bunfight on the Oxford Janus thread.

Cheers,

Mick

It's all rather pathetic it's about time some of these oiks were thrown off as well as the so called innocent one's who bait other members, but all that happens is the thread gets locked. :scratchhead:

• RMweb Gold

I'm just pleased that there isn't an emoticon thingy for willy waving.

... and if there is one out there, no, I don't want to see it thank you very much.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

... and if there is one out there, no, I don't want to see it thank you very much.

But there is the report button which I've used several times lately to try and stop this rot.

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

I thought about building one in 7.25" gauge.

Would that be a huge J.......?

We used to have a member who claimed to be called Hugh Janus.

If that was true I think he'd had a bum deal.

The day has been spent as planned.

Washing and packing done. A lot of my day has been listing all of the things I need to do for my new venture. I've also started the website design which at some stage I need to start to build.

An evening of watching Guy Martin build a WWI tank.

• Like 16

It's all rather pathetic it's about time some of these oiks were thrown off as well as the so called innocent one's who bait other members, but all that happens is the thread gets locked. :scratchhead:

It's a shame for the manufacturer who might have hoped for a more positive outcome for a thread about their latest investment in our hobby. 

Evening all,

There's a 6' piece of lining paper on the lounge floor. 

Sweeping pencil lines are appearing on it; a glass of Merlot is helping lubricate my thought processes.  

Guy Martin is on in the background. Fascinating. 

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

There is, I have it and no I am not going to post it here ;)

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Popped down to town today to do a bit of shopping, it was heaving. I was surprised to see that one of the escalators has been removed leaving no evidence. It must have occured during the last month since my last visit. My brother just phoned about the family C********s arrangements, typical of my brother taking a suggestion as a done deal. Fortunately I can fit in with the suggested arrangements as it involves myself being chauffered around on C*******s day. :sungum: 

• RMweb Premium

Well, kicking the bike all over the garage in a strop carefully dismantling and examining the carburettor off the bike (to reach, first dismantle just about everything....) finally found a tiny airway that was blocked.  Trouble is it all took so long to strip, fault find, clean out and re-assemble it was too late to try it, so I don't yet know if that has cured the very poor running and misfire at any significant revs.  Next opportunity to try it will be Friday for the club, and it's forecast to chuck it down.  That'll be right.

• RMweb Gold

Well, kicking the bike all over the garage in a strop carefully dismantling and examining the carburettor off the bike (to reach, first dismantle just about everything....) finally found a tiny airway that was blocked.  Trouble is it all took so long to strip, fault find, clean out and re-assemble it was too late to try it, so I don't yet know if that has cured the very poor running and misfire at any significant revs.  Next opportunity to try it will be Friday for the club, and it's forecast to chuck it down.  That'll be right.

I used to really dislike carburettors.

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from a cool dark village. The show has ended and most of the stuff is back at the clubrooms. A good time seems to have been had by all. I managed to provide amusement for some of our members by measuring my length in the dark over a black trolley that was betweent wo containers as we were packing. I also managed to get some muddling done and had a good chat with Mick (NB). I'll probably not look at the Oxford thread . Off to finish things off on the morning.

Good night all.

Jamie

• Like 15