RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from the damp Charente, perhaps there is a clue in the second word of the name, maritime. More tidying of the shed on the agenda today whilst the boss goes shopping.

Thoughts of Mal and Gabe, John and Sandy and all others who are ailing.

Regards to all and see you on the other side of the gap.

Jamie

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Good morning all.

A quick look in before the plug is pulled.

A coldish start but no frost. A cloudy day with some rain is forecast with the possibility of a little bit of sleet or snow tonight.

Kids due here after school but before that I may visit the railway room.

Have a good one,

Bob.

Edited by grandadbob
  • Like 4

Morning all. Generic good wishes with continuing thoughts to Mal, John and Sandy.

Yesterday’s meeting went well, all should be revealed on the other side of the gap.

ChrisF - I don’t know if you have an appropriate person in your area, but the best product for tackling mozzies is done by Avon of all places. Apparently even members of the British Army swear by the original Skin so Soft Dry Oil Spray. Depending on timescale you may be able to order it from Sarah’s online shop and have it delivered to your door (www.avon.com/store/sarahb10-shop). Sorry for the plug.

Weather forecast for today is for heavy snow arriving from 3pm. I think I will be keeping a close eye out of the shop window in case I need to make a hasty retreat for the run home down the A6.

Have a good day - see you on the other side...

Andy

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Mooring Awl, Inner Temple Hare, Typing rapidly before the black out..

A terrible nights sleep, I woke at 01:40 and have not had much sleep since back pain and the bbrain going into overdrive about the trailer hard top, I think I've got a solution...

Skin so soft... I have a couple of bottles at the ready for each summer sialing along the edges of the rivers, the little blighters like to jump out and get you..

Heavy frost this morning, the landrover was covered in lumpy ice...

Diet No chance,

Ive just had christmas dinner a week ago, Burns night Saturday, Company dinner tonight for the launch of the new product, company working lunch tomorrow for the same reason..

Time to  go move some equipment onto the next section of programme

Ps if you can read this Andy is still asleep...

• Like 3

Morning all from the boring borough. I see we still haven't been thrown out of the playground. 

Thoughts with John, Sandy, Mal, & Deb this morning. 

A quiet 2 days predicted. Take care all and see you on the other side with the new improved RMweb. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

.... still thinking about losing weight. 

Aditi mentioned one of the neighbours has just bought an Apple Mac and would I pop over and help. I may be gone some time. 

Tony

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 4

Good morning [just] one and all

Since we last met I have owned a new jacket and taken it back because it was defective, condemned a pairof trainers and bought a replacement, enjoyed a concert with Jim Moray, bought a wide brimmed hat, survived a dental appointment, cooked pan fried salmon for me and Poorly Pal and tracked down iinsect repellent.   I am grateful to Andyram for his kind offer of assistance but the opportunity of an instant local purchase was to good to resist.  I have also had quite a successful barney with Tesco, who were reluctant to put out the paper bags in which mushrooms are placed.  The underling who eventually went to fetch them protested unsuccessfully that there was nowhere to put them.  He now knows that if the bags are not on display when I next visit there will be a complaint and that he will have to deal with it.   Could it be that my confidence is making a comeback?

This morning I bought bathroom scales, not just for me but for my suitcase, which must be less than 23kg loaded.  The scales say that it's less than that but can I trust them?

Tomorrow I plan to drive to Stafford for the show so may not post.  Wish me luck.  The warmest of thoughts to Mal, John and Sandy and all on the sick list.  

Chris

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 1