RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
15 minutes ago, Coombe Barton said:

On our local Facebook Group for the village

"Anyone missing any chickens? I have three in my garden."

Has anyone asked if they are microchipped and wearing collars??? :jester:

I’ve been messing around with some photos. One or two have found their way onto my FB and some of the groups I inhabit there. 

It’s now time to inhabit the bed.  Moanday is scheduled to start cold, dark and at “is that even a time?” o’ clock. 

Night all. 

• Like 13
  • Funny 3

1 hour ago, Kingzance said:

Dear muddling friends,

A while back I saw some right-angled magnetic clamps that were small enough for 4mm construction and strong enough to work with card or plastic but, as is the way with my mind full of other things, I cannot remember from whom they can be purchased. I have tried the normal tool suppliers and internet search facilities without success. Can anyone help please?

Check out Brian D's thread, he has pics of some today.

• Like 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 4

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Kingzance said:

Dear muddling friends,

A while back I saw some right-angled magnetic clamps that were small enough for 4mm construction and strong enough to work with card or plastic but, as is the way with my mind full of other things, I cannot remember from whom they can be purchased. I have tried the normal tool suppliers and internet search facilities without success. Can anyone help please?

York Model Making ?

https://www.yorkmodelrail.com/useful-bits?page=2

Adrian

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 7

• RMweb Premium

Good evening. 

Back from the Land of the Monkey Hangers!

Nice to see two sugars this morning. Good to keep up with ERs on a face to face meet up.

Time to catch my breath ready for the Leeds Show next weekend.

Sleep well all!

Positive thoughts to all who ail!

Baz

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
51 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Check out Brian D's thread, he has pics of some today.

Thanks Andy, exactly what I am after and later on in Wheeltappers Adrian suggested York Models who sell a selection of  kits of them so that should solve my needs.

• Like 12

• RMweb Premium

Good evening everyone 

Well I got a fair bit done on the shelving today, but just as I was getting my stuff all set up, the sun went in. However, despite it being dull and cloudy for the rest of day, thankfully we didn’t get any rain. The end result is that I’ve sanded 7 large shelves, 7 small shelves and I also cut to length 2 - 6 foot scaffolding boards which have also been sanded. Everything is now ready for varnishing, which will hopefully will be started tomorrow.

As we’d had a rather large meal last for tea, tonight we decided to have a much smaller meal instead, so I served up fried mushrooms and scrambled eggs on toast. After which I caught up with last nights GMRC whilst Sheila applied some nail varnish to her nails.

Goodnight all 

• Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 1

As already reported by our Yorkshire correspondent, I attended Hartlepuddle show today, thus proving that I am not just a fig-roll of my imagination.

The conversation was mainly about   . . .sugar-free Lemon curd, and Pease pudding (Durham Humus)

Goodnight everyone , , , Sleep well.

John

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Mooring, Debs and Awl, Inner Temple Hare, Have a good Trafalgar day.

A good nights sleep was had helped by some little pink pills, of which I'm running out. They're on the shopping list.

Magnetic clamps.. I got mine here http://www.smartmodels.co.uk/tools.html and I see they have a new variety available too.

Cloudy, Windy , Drizzly, Darky, Ben the wuss Collie said I'm not going out in that..

Time to... wander down the lab and see what they will release to me for work..

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium

Ey up!

Lummy a lie in! I must have been tired.

Her indoors has a list of "must dos" for me today. Pah!

But first a mugatea.

TtFN!

And go and Carpe Diem!

Positive thoughts to all who ail!

Baz

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 13

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Kingzance said:

Dear muddling friends,

Smart Models do various magnetic clamps

I have some and they are very good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 6

Morning All,

I am slightly later on parade this morning as I had a couple of things to sort out before I got a chance to post.

It is a damp, autumnal morning - but unseasonably mild.

Have a good day everyone...

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Gold

Morning from a wet NEHerts where the hours of slumber were interrupted by rain and an attack of cramp in the left leg. I expect the right one will come out in sympathy tonight. Moochos grassyarse for all the steers to rump steak magnetic clamps. Various sizes will be purchased on-line later today.

Today will mainly see some battles with officialdom and utility providers as direct debits are cancelled and refunds are sought. I note that our former District Council threatens one with court action if 21 days late in paying your Council Tax but then says it is so busy it won’t be able to deal with your refund for four to five weeks. As Baz would say “Pah”. Of course these are but minor irritations in this community where some must deal with the death of a loved one.

Goodayawl.

Edited by Kingzance
Hours for ours
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 15