Warren Lane

bugs bunny

your welcome, Hopefully be able to capture the Seaco box this week & there are other around base too,

Managed to get these Seaco & UES 40foot boxes both in boring brown.

SEACO ---- http://smg.photobucket.com/user/western214h/library/Seaco%2040ft%20ISO?sort=3&page=1

UES --- http://smg.photobucket.com/user/western214h/library/UES%2040%20Foot%20ISO?sort=3&page=1

Boring brown mundane boxes are good, turns out most boxes are like that! Seaco looks like it may be one to tackle one day. Cheers

Ah right. Still a nice container though.

Agree on that!

Just sent a message off to Andy Y asking about a new special interest area for containers so if that gets to go-ahead I'll smash up all the pictures you could want there rather than clog up the WL thread.

• RMweb Premium

No it's you that's not crowding then after I went to the expense and time of replacing them.

Getting back to railway related matters only 7 days now until warren lanes next outing to Basingstoke.

• RMweb Premium

Agree on that!

Just sent a message off to Andy Y asking about a new special interest area for containers so if that gets to go-ahead I'll smash up all the pictures you could want there rather than clog up the WL thread.

I did suggest an 'Inter-modal' group to Andy at the Peterborough show.

I might have to see about starting a new sub-group: container spotters and modellers.

Dan, you're right, it looks damn good riding your dad's tipper trailer!

20140228_140634.jpg

That's looks really cool matt that's come out awesome and there's nothing wrong with getting the railway stuff on the window sill

spotted 2 more 40ft boxes today, a Tiphook in brown & I think the other is a MSC in the yellow/sandy finish they use, will grab some shots tomorrow.

Good stuff. May i suggest you start a thread in the new intermodal/container forum to show off all the pictures you get in one place?

On that note: good news everybody! There's now a dedicated intermodal/container group on rmweb. It can be found here:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/forum/243-intermodalcontainers/

Enjoy!

Out of my catchment area I'm afraid, but best wishes to the WL crew, have a good one.

Also, if an attendee at Basingstoke, do have a natter with the WL ops, a friendlier more accommodating bunch I have rarely met.

C6T.

• RMweb Premium

Looking forward to seeing Warren Lane in the flesh tomorrow at Basingstoke!

Arnie

Its all set up and ready to go and the whole crew left here about half hour ago for the hotel after a curry at Exford. I'm sure Alan will have you operating a crane if you stand still too long! See you tomorrow.

Archived