Warren Lane

bugs bunny

• RMweb Premium

spent this morning up at my friend michaels fixing the Arriva Cross Country supervoyager that has appeared on several occasions on warren lane, most recently at portsmouth. it had been suffering from a motor malfunction and not smooth running, after stripping out motor the new one was installed the wheels were given a slight gauge adjustment, chip reset and reprogram i gave the new motor a really good run in so now it is repaired and ready for its next outing and should be running smoothly. wont say will be as that could be a jinx. It stills needs one more thing done despite the gauge adjustment the wheels do not still seem to be running perfectly so i will be ordering a new replacement set from Bachmann hopefully they will arrive before basingstoke.

Just for Phil, as he's the only one aware of my deep love for all things nse (seriously, even I didn't know!), here's the latest product from my time in exile for a service which has yet to be taken to a show to make it onto the layout.......I'm getting better at these electra graphics sides each time I try them!

post-9147-0-16488700-1392581728_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Just for Phil, as he's the only one aware of my deep love for all things nse (seriously, even I didn't know!), here's the latest product from my time in exile for a service which has yet to be taken to a show to make it onto the layout.......I'm getting better at these electra graphics sides each time I try them!

attachicon.gif20140216_195119.jpg

nicely done mate

spotted a old 20 foot ISO in GENSTAR marking over the weekend, would you like some photo's, it's easy for me to access, as it's sat next to the road.

Only if it looks like this so I don't get too upset at having done it wrong ;)

post-9147-0-13037700-1392671931_thumb.jpg

Only joking, more the merrier, gives more real numbers to work with and patches to copy!

Cheers guys, always good to see new inspiration. There is a flat container with load on one of the lorries usually, have a scan through and you may find it.

Jack, there is a conversion going on the background but it's for br era not nr, lots of work still to do.

I swear the military have cornered the market on Triton boxes. Half the containers I'd like pictures of to attempt are in places camera's aren't allowed, there's some proper rare ones around here including a couple of triton 43G1 (I had to look that code up in the end Alan). Cheers Ralph for those.

Archived