The Grand Model Railway Club Exhibition 1st & 2nd of May

puddlejumper

Is the Grand on South Church road? What's it like for parking round there?

Harry best place to park is Asda just a little further up the road just after you pass under the railway bridge heading in towards Bishop Auckland.

Harry best place to park is Asda just a little further up the road just after you pass under the railway bridge heading in towards Bishop Auckland.

Thanks for the reply, I'm heading North on Monday.

And ignore the signs on "parking limited to 3 hours" that is not checked, you are fine as long as you don't use a parent & child without a kiddie or disabled bay without a blue badge. If you do get a ticket, you could always bribe the car park attendant to tear it up I know he likes burgers, beers and trains ;).

Hope all went well yesterday, and good luck for today. Can't make the show this year sad.gif but hope to catch up with some of you later on in the year. Any photos?

Best wishes, Mike and your Scarborough mates.

I visited today, very interesting and informative. I have been considering adding sound to my models and today reassured me how accurate the sounds are. Being able to see and hear diesels shunting to the accompaniment of correct sounds has encouraged me to go for it. Thank you.

Archived