Outon Road

RBE

• 5 months later...

Hi guys, I will do an update on the repainted loco's over the festive season I took delivery of 57312 in belle livery this morning also waiting on the posts dropping of another 2 rd's 47's will also get pics of the 60's in colas and shenker livery.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and happy new year

Bruce

• 1 month later...

Looking great Bruce. I was always going to put a snack cabin in the industrial estate. I envisioned it parked down by the footbridge but it looks pretty good there.

Yes it does look ok there Cav even has a young lady getting her cuppa from the garage next door.

Bruce

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys, After a long spell of inactivity i have been up in the loft this week getting Outon Rd ready for Perth next weekend. I am afraid to say that i have had to remove the overheads from the layout as the tensioners on the fiddle yards had become damaged as had some of the overheads, this was due to a bird flying about in my loft god knows how it got in but i know how much damage it caused. after the removal of the overheads i have managed to tidy the layout up and it does look strange although it does open up more photographic areas. If you are going to Perth next weekend do stop and say hello.

Bruce

Hi Cav, Yes your right i was devastated when i went up the loft and saw the damage it was soul destroying my neighbour said they heard scratching up there loft so i think it found a hole through and was trapped but god knows where it is now.

Glad to see your back modelling again keep up the good work.

Bruce

Archived