Outon Road

RBE

Well Outon Road has been tydied up for its trip to Perth this weekend. Unfortunatly there is no longer any overhead 's on the layout as it was badly damaged by a young blackbird up in my loft so scenes like this one taken at the Glasgow show are no longer possible. There are however more open spaces to more locations are now accesable. If you are there come along and say hello

post-3238-0-57984100-1435155754_thumb.jpg

08970 on some spoil wagons going to possition them for loading with the spoil from the culvert see how open this area is now with the overheads removed due to bird strike when up the loft.

post-3238-0-16462000-1436022531_thumb.jpg

Lovely set of pictures, Bruce.

I think the Stobart long reach digger on a bridge will be this years "bus on the bridge". (This from an owner of a Stobart long reach digger, which as soon as the low loader arrives, will be sat on the bridge in Laoson Valley!)

Hi Sam,

I think you are right there it will be this years bus on the bridge the one in the pictures wasnt mine but one of the club members mine arrived on Tuesday, So it has now been set in place as like the one in the picture clearing out the culvert. I have another couple of pictures to take of one other piece of stock that hasent been seen on Outon Rd yet i hope to do thei this week.

Bruce

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Guys , Sorry there has not been any updates recently but this is due to having to look after my 85 year old mother who had a fall thing are getting back to normal very slowly. I will try and do some updates in the near future.

Bruce

• 6 months later...

Archived