Leon

Not really 66 until I have the spare cash, I was thinking of starting with a Howes one and also heard of South West Digital, listened to a few on youtube. The 37's sound great Im sure raised hair on back of neck when I do get one running in either a Coal or Metals sector 37....

• Like 2

Not really 66 until I have the spare cash, I was thinking of starting with a Howes one and also heard of South West Digital, listened to a few on youtube. The 37's sound great Im sure raised hair on back of neck when I do get one running in either a Coal or Metals sector 37....

Im running two subsector 37"s,37514 and transrail 37672 both with v4 reblown Howes "37 refurb" sounds. and now fitted with v4 bass enhanced speakers!! very impressive sound recordings!! wil have too load up some vids for you... :sungum:

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RTsjBEoHZ0

Hi 66, no updates mate, been tempted by Coedbach - sound fitted but not got the £150 as on holiday soon. Hopefully in the summer I can pick something up.

Had a little mess around with some video's today. Until the battery in th cam failled...lol

Edited by Leon
  • Like 9

Thanks guys for your comments, it was only thrown together quickly as I had never done a video of the layout before. I will certainly be purchasing a sound loco or decoder next before anything else, sound really makes running trains more enjoyable. Did anyone hear the crow that landed on the roof as I was filming ? lol sounds quiet good....Rails of Shef are doing Coedbach with sound and also Viking in BR Blue for £150, very tempted but not got the funds at the moment.. Will haveto make do with he Ipad and Youtube in the background for a while...

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks David, Not yet 66, I see Bachmann are doing a Dutch Canton 37 with sound, starting to save for the £208 price tag as soon as im back off holls.... Cant wait, been wanting 37035 but its like rocking horse ....!

On another note, I think Ive gone all Pitbull, CHANGES ! 6 new intercity coaches are on there way to South Wales..... Was hoping to build up my fright stock, what went wrong there.... May have to sell some 37s to make way for 47s lol.

I did always have a liking for loco haulled passenger trains...

All the best all.

Leon

• Like 4

HI Leon,

I too have the Canton 37 ear marked for my layout. I'm guessing by your comment that you too have been on the quest for a dutch Bachmann 37. I've looked under most rocks and cant find one!

Wheres the station going to go??

• Like 2

Thanks David, Not yet 66, I see Bachmann are doing a Dutch Canton 37 with sound, starting to save for the £208 price tag as soon as im back off holls.... Cant wait, been wanting 37035 but its like rocking horse ######....!

On another note, I think Ive gone all Pitbull, CHANGES ! 6 new intercity coaches are on there way to South Wales..... Was hoping to build up my fright stock, what went wrong there.... May have to sell some 37s to make way for 47s lol.

I did always have a liking for loco haulled passenger trains...

All the best all.

Leon

Hey Leon,have you got any pics of the Bachmann dutch canton 37 mate?? :sungum:  :locomotive:

• Like 1