Leon

Hi Leon,

I'll be watching the conversion. I've thought about it many a time but knowing me I'd mess it up. Even if it is just a couple of windows!

The photo of 711 is probably the Hamworthy working.. Used to enjoy seeing  that one go through Poole.  

About to start to fill the side window and steps on 514. Not going fo a whole re paint hopefilly I can touch up the area...Fingers crossed. Need to order "Tremorfa Steelworks" plates and more BDA's to pull. Not chipped yet as I may go for a sound chip at last..If the windows go ok the two Coal 37/8's will have there's filled.

Wil be nice with sound chip fitted!!! :no: ive got my eye on legomanbiffo 37/9 sound at the moment :sungum: just got to save...

You have been quiet lately, everything good? I think you need to list all your traction, last time I looked you had a mass of 37's

Hi,

I've been quiet as I've been busy doing DIY at home and working so no time for the layout. I'm also going through that phase of "why do I play trains and shall I pack it in?"

I suppose I could list all of my locos - I'll give you the link to Ebay!  :jester:  

I've got about 10 37's on my current fleet.

• Like 1

Hi,

I've been quiet as I've been busy doing DIY at home and working so no time for the layout. I'm also going through that phase of "why do I play trains and shall I pack it in?"

I suppose I could list all of my locos - I'll give you the link to Ebay!  :jester:  

I've got about 10 37's on my current fleet.

Thought you had silly amount of 37s like me :no:

No such thing as a silly amount of 37s! 10 seems like a perfectly reasonable number to me. ;)

10 is reasonable to have :no: its when you get round the 50 mark it gets bit silly :senile: ive had to stop collecting them,no more room...

Hi Leon

The Motorway is looking great dude...

Regarding cl37's what number is enough, Neil aka class"66" will know, he as loads of them... lol

Jamie

Sad i no!! but ive counted all my Bachmann 37,upto 52 at the moment :no: just want west coast 37 now...

Sad i no!! but ive counted all my Bachmann 37,upto 52 at the moment :no: just want west coast 37 now...

or two, OK make it 3 more, what the hell is another 3, when you have 52 hey mate... you related to HNRC... lol by any chance...

Jamie

My Mrs would cut off gentleman's components if I had  52 class 37's . She's annoyed I've got 6 !

Hi Mate...

I had to get DIVORCED for me to keep my 15... so I understand you mate, for me... it was either have my ********chopped off or Divorce.... looking on the up side, Divorce did pave the way for more Loco's to be fair... lol

and for... Neil

Perhaps you can give us an idea of how you are still married and have so many class 37's... and have more on your list to get... I do remember you telling me you buy makeup brushes to use on your models.... No.... not that type of Models... lol

Does your Mrs still think she's got loads of make up brushes then, I guess one brush for every Class 37 that you have... at what point does your Mrs have to many brushes, lets not even talk about the shoes and hand bags... or does a class 37 cost you a pair of shoes too and/or hand bag too...

Jamie

• Like 2

Its funny how we all have to consult with the boss (the wife) when it comes to buying our trains and my wife always moans when i get a new toy and yet she never says nothing to me when she buys a new hand bag or a pair of shoes or spends over £100 on her hair.......and i wouldnt mind so much but she dont work so its my bloody money she is spending,lol.

I just dont see why we have to justify buying a new loco and they dont, but i suppose i will let her off as she does look after my three young children,lol.

Work has started on the 37/7 conversion. Need more filler and then a rub down before painting. The filler dried pretty much straight away which I was a bit worried about after reviews.

In the attic with a Peach Bellini listening to Dub Fire through the house whilst converting 37/5 to 37711.

Damn my Saturday nights are sooooo exciting nowadays.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...