Golden Age

kiltedsignaller

I assume that's O gauge?

Yes this is the O gauge one, I think there will be a few pics of some of the OO variants coming up soon from the superb Peterborough North layout.

Edited by steve fay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Blue Max,I can't help you with your question,but I will say Quentin is very much a one man band. He travels quite extensively to the far east and so E-mails can take a while to get answered.However do not be put off as Product and Service are Excellent.

Regards,Derek.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just had a monster of a wallet lightening vision.... Golden Age Coronations in BR late crest including 46256, and also my namesake 92220 in lined green.....both with full DCC sound.

Given the quality of their other models, temptation will certainly be there!

Iain

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I am a new member having been directed to this site via a google search for Golden Age Models. I am a mere OO collector of these fine models, can confirm what a fine man Quentin is, and am also experiencing difficulties over replies to e-mails via the website! I have recently acquired one of the Brighton Belle 5 - Car sets number 3051. It was as fine a model as was anticipated, but I was surprised to find that the First Class Car 'Hazel' has the name HAZEZ applied to both sides. Are they all like this, or have I the Korean equivalent of a 'Friday afternoon car'? (See attached picture) Also, are these models Dcc fitted? I dare not try it on my Gaugemaster digital layout until that is confirmed. Heres hoping someone can help.

HaylingOOpost-20379-0-45621500-1380134581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think you've now got a model that's potentially worth more because it has an official mistake on it :jester: .....a bit like incorrectly-printed postage stamps.

Maybe the person doing the lettering had recently had a really good holiday in the Middle East?

Edited by Horsetan
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd love to invest in an O Gauge Tornado from GAM.

Currently on the "Steamlines" website :- A superb model by Golden Age of new build Peppercorn A1 Pacific No. 60163 'Tornado'. In BR lined green with early crest. Fitted with DCC, sound, smoke and working inside cylinder. Shedplate 51A Darlington. This is an unused model supplied in original box with paperwork. £1995.

A super company to deal with from experience, as well.