Bachmann Class 37 409 DRS

smg201

• RMweb Gold

got an email from kernow saying my card had been declined yesterday so i reordered it with the new card so it should be with me pretty soon....

thought what the hell, ordered the vi-trains drs 47 to go with it too, looking forward to getting these pair

Just been told today by email that mines been dispatched by Kernow so yes they are on the move.

Little miffed that they were on offer for pickup yesterday at Warley to joe public for less than what I, as a subcriber, put down some time ago! Its only £1.50 difference but its the point, maybe teach me to take a gamble and dont subscribe purely to get modelrail offer discounts I guess and wait until a show to pickup! I wasnt allowed to pick it up yesterday so will await its arrival by post which is a bit of a pain but hey ho.

Anyhow the model looked cracking yesterday (and in the images posted above), look forward to its arrival.

Just been told today by email that mines been dispatched by Kernow so yes they are on the move.

Little miffed that they were on offer for pickup yesterday at Warley to joe public for less than what I, as a subcriber, put down some time ago! Its only £1.50 difference but its the point, maybe teach me to take a gamble and dont subscribe purely to get modelrail offer discounts I guess and wait until a show to pickup! I wasnt allowed to pick it up yesterday so will await its arrival by post which is a bit of a pain but hey ho.

Anyhow the model looked cracking yesterday (and in the images posted above), look forward to its arrival.

Yeah, I was miffed that Joe Public could pick up the model cheaper as well !! Maybe an email to complain is in order?

been looking at them 3 pics posted, why is the direct compass transfers 2 different colours ?? shouldnt it fade between the 2 colours n not just change like that ?, the preproduction model looks different n the pic of the real one its not a direct swap in colours and that bodyside window is not there on the real one it was plated over whilst under restoration

Yeah, I was miffed that Joe Public could pick up the model cheaper as well !! Maybe an email to complain is in order?

I may just drop a short polite email stating it waters down the subscriber benefits etc, they had other MR items I had bought cheaper too. Other than the risk of it selling out it seems it pays not to subcribe and just wait for a show! Anyone who paid the full non subcriber price in the mag must be mega miffed!!! Thats a much bigger difference in price!

Archived