The International N Gauge Show

grahame

I'm surprised not to see this one mentioned as it's only two weeks away now (unless it is and I've not been able to find the thread).

Anyway, it's at Leamington, is sponsored by Model Rail and the details can be found at;

http://www.meridienneexhibitions.co.uk/our-events-detail.php?id=0000000003

I'm certainly looking forward to it and will be there on Saturday - on the DEMU stand. Any other RMwebbers going?

G.

Yep I'll be attending with the BMRG N Gauge fraternity, we are operating 2 layouts this year, Hedges Hill Cutting by Mr. Hedges of this forum and Choates Lane. So do pop over and say hello.

I may also be possibly seen on the DEMU stand, if time permits.

Might not have as much cash as 1st hoped, daughters flipping wedding ending up costing more tham anticipated :O :o

See you there.

Regards

Neal.

• RMweb Gold

Have a cracking time. I have a clash between hobbies so will not make it this year. That does not save my wallet as having just joined the N Gauge Soc, I will be sending an order off to their shop shortly.

Look forward to seeing pictures and reading your stories next week.

I'm certainly looking forward to it and will be there on Saturday - on the DEMU stand. Any other RMwebbers going?

All of what he said. :) Not sure what I'll be modelling yet, mind you...

Please drop by and say hello!

jo

All of what he said. :) Not sure what I'll be modelling yet, mind you...

Please drop by and say hello!

jo

How about my Warwells and Warflats :onthequiet: :onthequiet:

I can get some bogies for them and I'll bring the vehicles to fit on them.

Regards

Neal.

Pondering this one, can go direct from Marylebone but would have to be Sat as no bus Sunday.. might be tempted but I really have everything I need for the moment! mustn't buy any more..!

Tom

Surely not Tom!.

There's an interesting "Hall" I wouldn't mind having a look at, possibly purchase and "improve" as per other previous discussions on RMWeb.

And, a big plus this; car is now working without a major expense bill which it could so easily have been. :stinker:

Hopefully, see you there on the Sunday!.

Myles

Guest eddie reffin

Would have loved to attend but as I am on duty for our own show, I suppose I had better stay and run the layout! Next year however we shall rearrange our show to avoid the clash!

Eddie

Just a quick heads up chaps & chapesses,

I had to make a trip to Leicester today and decided to go up the A429 (Fosse Way), there are going to be major roadworks in Moreton-In-Marsh this weekend, in fact the road is going to be closed through Moreton on the 10th/11th September. I'm not sure where the diversions are going to take you, if there are any as there is a service road alongside the A429 where the roadworks are going to be, and so this may be the way the traffic is being rerouted, but however they do it is still going to be a major nightmare in the area this weekend.

So if your heading up to TINGS from the South West area just be aware of these roadworks.

See you all there.

Neal.

Alas I won't be able to make it either. I am going to Didcot next weekend and the Watercress Line in October. Mrs Karhedron is quite tolerant of my hobbies but she has her limits. Shame as I would like to see what bargains Dapol will be offering.

Archived