RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold
  • RMweb Gold

How much?!?!?!

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab54e7a46

Yes it is a Ltd Edition and yes it has been retrofitted with DCC Sound (which ironically probably will upset the collectors/purists/nutjobs) but yee gawds...

He also has a overpiced Fastline 56 as well:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4ab551e31b

Blimey, I've got both of them, and my 56s have sound fitted too - I'm RICH !! :danced:

• Like 1

:O 8 bid retractions in 6 months!?!?!?! :angry:

And 100% activity with this one seller -it is the clearest case of shill bidding I have ever seen. I have reported him but flea-bay are probably ovewhelmed so I strongly suggest everyone reading this does the same.

Tony

• Like 3

And 100% activity with this one seller -it is the clearest case of shill bidding I have ever seen. I have reported him but flea-bay are probably ovewhelmed so I strongly suggest everyone reading this does the same.

Tony

Done

Tony

You always get scummy Shill bidders, On the IC225 i currently got up, someone retracted the bid after a few days at the level it was at, But gladly now exceeding that though.

The prices that other person has put up the Fastline locomotives must be a bit high of something, as can't imagine anyone would pay that for them, I would suspect you could get them professionally repainted for a whole lot cheaper.

On a different note, Will be sending someone a another payment request, and if nothing comes from it shall be reported as a non payer. (They won a Blue Pullman on Wenesday and not paided yet, Whilst the others who won stuff that day paided straight away and were sent the same day)

Chris

• RMweb Gold

Tony

Done

Tony

You retract all those bids and still have 100% feed back. :unknw_mini:

• RMweb Gold

I didn't bother reading it as I did not want a headache.

OK HERE'S THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY - HE DECLINED A BID OF £600 AND LET ANOTHER BID OF £600 EXPIRE

Is it me or are some people really dumb? Why would a seller expect someone else to want EXACTLY the same 17 locos as he's had resprayed? And if someone were prepared to stump up 800 notes, don't you think they'd want a pic of each loco and not just a pile of boxes in one pic?

• Like 1

A fairly generous offer considering the seller had the audacity to scream his wares at you! :happy_mini:

On another note, isn't this a bit steep an asking price for a chopped up Lima O gauge shunter shell plonked onto a Smokey Joe chassis?

That Frankenstein's Monster has been up before. Can't possibly think why it didn't sell.