Mike Edge

Andy Y

As referenced here http://www.rmweb.co....post__p__608346 a few of us know that Mike was taken unwell over the weekend over a heart concern.

I understand that Mike has been taken good care of and is on the road to recovery so I'd like to send him, and Judith, our best wishes and we hope to see you out and about in due course.

Obviously this may impact on anyone awaiting orders or hoping to buy at shows so please exercise due patience.

Get well soon Mike.

Mike will be advised on how to proceed after any operation he goes through, but after my triple heart bypass I was told in no uncertain fashion not to take it easy but to "get walking". Ones weakness after the op is unbeleable, which is why some folk take alonger than others to recover because they fail to take the requisit excercise. I've come to enjoy my power-walks!

Keeps the old bowels working mon...

• RMweb Premium

Just to let everyone know I'm back home now, got out of hospital yesterday with a bit of scaffolding in my right coronary artery. In response to Mike Delamar I had just got in after 23 miles, I've been told not to get on my bike again for 6 weeks which sounds like an eternity to me, I suspect my problem will be keeping down to their exercise schedule (but Judith will make me). We should have been at Watford this weekend, Herculaneum Dock should have been at Preston next month but they have re-booked it for next year. We should be able to get to Nottingham but i'll be looking for volunteers to hump the gear in and out of the hall. Layout should be OK for its next booking at York. Thanks very much for all your kind wishes.

Mike

Just to let everyone know I'm back home now, got out of hospital yesterday with a bit of scaffolding in my right coronary artery. In response to Mike Delamar I had just got in after 23 miles, I've been told not to get on my bike again for 6 weeks which sounds like an eternity to me, I suspect my problem will be keeping down to their exercise schedule (but Judith will make me). We should have been at Watford this weekend, Herculaneum Dock should have been at Preston next month but they have re-booked it for next year. We should be able to get to Nottingham but i'll be looking for volunteers to hump the gear in and out of the hall. Layout should be OK for its next booking at York. Thanks very much for all your kind wishes.

Mike

Glad to hear you are home and on the mend.

I shall hopefully be at the Nottingham show with Natalie. If you need any help that I can manage (no lifting/carrying i'm afraid) then feel free to ask.

Archived