The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

“There is a French widow in every room ................

.................affording delightful prospects.”

Alas, he died too young and there’ll never be another like him.

Gerard Hoffnung’s ‘A barrel of bricks’. Still makes me laugh.

Jim

P.S. I do not condone hunting game of any type.

Sorry but I find that thoroughly offensive, absolutely nothing to smile about. I can do very dark humour but not abuse of any kind and that is absolutely disgusting. Edited by great central
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I know halogen bulbs get hot but I didn't realise they had built-in water cooling:

attachicon.gifwater cooling.jpg

:jester:

Keith

I've had that a few times over the years with the old 7 inch round car head lamps...

The antidote to be nice to your children as they choose your care home, it could only happen in the USA or could it?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/woman-92-shoots-son-dead-over-decision-to-put-her-in-care-home-us-authorities-say/ar-AAzyVSi?ocid=spartandhp

however it does take you into a totally different care system!

Edited by Mark Saunders

The antidote to be nice to your children as they choose your care home, it could only happen in the USA or could it?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/woman-92-shoots-son-dead-over-decision-to-put-her-in-care-home-us-authorities-say/ar-AAzyVSi?ocid=spartandhp

however it does take you into a totally different care system!

An increasingly worrying problem as Americans that own guns age and are afflicted with dementia.  Responsible family members will obviously keeps the guns locked up but "stuff" can happen.

Another reason to be glad to live in Canada.

John

Sorry but I find that thoroughly offensive, absolutely nothing to smile about. I can do very dark humour but not abuse of any kind and that is absolutely disgusting.

So why copy the link address, the OP has removed it but you are still advertising it!

I do agree the picture shown (if its the one I think it is) is barbaric and not at all humorous.

TBH I would like to let 3 other lions hunt him (unarmed of course) and see how he likes it!

So why copy the link address, the OP has removed it but you are still advertising it!

I do agree the picture shown (if its the one I think it is) is barbaric and not at all humorous.

TBH I would like to let 3 other lions hunt him (unarmed of course) and see how he likes it!

Sorry didn't realise the link would stay in, now done. Doing it on my phone.