The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

36 minutes ago, Tim Dubya said:

Some people on here get offended by reality.  There is an uncensored version lurking about where it will be appreciated by other comrades on here.

It was not so much that angle,  it was more if they are going to do it so badly it is still easily read, then why waste the ink (virtual or otherwise)?  I was able to read what it said almost instantly, without reference to anything else, uncensored or not.

Edited by Titan
  • Round of applause 1

42 minutes ago, Tim Dubya said:

and that was the point.

Was it?

50 minutes ago, Titan said:

It was not so much that angle,  it was more if they are going to do it so badly it is still easily read, then why waste the ink (virtual or otherwise)?  I was able to read what it said almost instantly, without reference to anything else, uncensored or not.

Because my point above had nothing to do with what you wrote below, hence why I responded on a completely different point to your "comrades" and "reality" , i.e. my point was on an inability to draw a line effectively, and nothing else, let alone any political undertones...

1 hour ago, Tim Dubya said:

Some people on here get offended by reality.  There is an uncensored version lurking about where it will be appreciated by other comrades on here.

Edited by Titan
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, Tim Dubya said:

Screenshot_20211113-174326-032.png.ae5c7ea4eeba51192db363ef3af869e4.png

Amazing day...   ran off the road on my bike, onto a new laid concrete path.  Such bad news, I left the bike just where it was and walked off through the rest of the concrete.  Strangely, it stayed upright, despite the concrete being wet enough for the bike to pass through and refill my footprints.....

I was reflecting on the experience when I got home...  just unreal, man...  so out of mind experience!!

• Like 3