RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

Might be more effective for CoViD than drinking bleach.

Really? A good dose of bleach will kill off Covid, as it's host will also be dead!😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 6

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, Tim Dubya said:

FB_IMG_1710973240749.jpg.82bdcb7248941455ebc5da642d0b5a2b.jpg

I heard a bloke on radio telling how he got invited by his old school mate to dinner at his mothers place. He hadn't met the mother since school days and knew her quite well then, so accepted the invite. So fast forward to the dinner, except the men were 55 now.

He was quite amazed that his mates mother cut up his steak for him, so another case of 'you never stop being a mum'!

Of course he told all his other mates the story, when he saw them at the pub!

• Funny 8

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Ramblin Rich said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, possibly from Australia,  but anyway:

Guy sitting on station bench with large bag of chips. Gains the interest of seagulls by occasionally throwing few on the platform. More and more seagulls gather, squabbling and squawking as more chips dropped. Train pulls in and doors open. As the door hustle signal starts, guy throws bag of chips through doorway. Gulls pile in as doors close. Train pulls off with squabbling seagulls on board. Guy gets up and strolls off platform.

Evil genius

I rated that as funny but I doubt the carriage cleaners would think so.

• Agree 6

2 hours ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Guy sitting on station bench with large bag of chips. Gains the interest of seagulls by occasionally throwing few on the platform. More and more seagulls gather, squabbling and squawking as more chips dropped. Train pulls in and doors open. As the door hustle signal starts, guy throws bag of chips through doorway. Gulls pile in as doors close. Train pulls off with squabbling seagulls on board. Guy gets up and strolls off platform.

Evil genius

Nah. The seagulls around here are too busy bothering the druggies to be interested in chips....

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/21/seagulls-high-on-spice-after-making-off-with-stashes-of-drugs-18819409/

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 3

17 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Chloroform!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorodyne

And is apparently still available although with changes to the recipe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52817880

Seems quite practical that it cures both coughs and diarrhoea. Because let's fact it, if you have one, you certainly don't want the other.

• Funny 7

22 hours ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Evil genius

We need to see the video! 😁

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Nah. The seagulls around here are too busy bothering the druggies to be interested in chips....

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/21/seagulls-high-on-spice-after-making-off-with-stashes-of-drugs-18819409/

Gulls are very persistent in their search for food: in this case I take it no tern was left un-stoned ?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist it!

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

That mysterious disappearance from public life is now explained (allegedly)...

image.png.76806d4853bc7f35b47f867f9bed1ebf.png🎶

🎵'It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere

I'm all alone, more or less'.🎶

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 2

Liechtenstein has been invaded by Switzerland on several occasions. By accident.