JBM37404

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic John it looks superb and perfectly at home on the layout, makes me want it back haha

I love the police car too, was that the one I had with the layout??

Got the police car the other week at the Blackburn Show. Looking forward to doing the other 5 Cardiff 37/4s and lining them up for a photo or starting them all at once!!

John

Will pair 426 and 678 when I am home and see how they start and shut down.  The Cardiff 37/4s were really the first ones I saw locally hence my interest to model them. They were in Liverpool that often that sitting them next to ACs and 47s was a common sight.

• 2 months later...

86632_37678

86632_85110

86632_85110

Some more pics. Finished 86632 finally although am not happy with the finish completely. It was abandoned at one point but once I can get a decent airbrush rig next year then I may re do it. I fancied getting it done to pass time with the tools I had.

Got several bits of 90s to try and come up with a decent one next year and a 60 is in the works also.

Thanks for looking!

John

Thanks for the comments, in the Christmas stocking was a Dapol 56 (80s 00 version and a Lima 37 which I am going to work on with a view to bringing them up to todays standards. Little budget for new models so am looking forwards to the challenge!

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived