Stephen Fay’s diorama builds. GCR Kirton Lindsey tunnel

steve fay

• steve fay changed the title to Stephen Fay’s diorama builds, Beattystone ( Woodhead )

A nice little upgrade to the Absolute Aspects signal on Beattystone. 
I painted a black band and added a Jon Fitness etch track circuit diamond plate. 
Just the little lineside hut to finish and stage 1 is complete.

IMG_6361.jpeg

• Like 11

Box was collected this morning so it’s time to start a new project,  not quite sure what the brief is just yet but the client was adamant they wanted the same pair of buildings I used on Kemys Fawr a few years back 

so here they are, Superb kits from Intentio designs, don’t take long to assemble it’s the paint process that takes ages! 

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6523.png

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, natterjack said:

Is that smoke effect photoshop or part of the display? Might seem a daft question but I have seen some very convincing sea-spray effects and have no doubts as to your abilities.

The smoke has been added by the photographer Jack Boskett

• Like 2

New GW shed project underway, Pontycwm 6’ x2’ my dad started it and there’s a coal stage and shed building to go with it, I’m removing the Peco track and home made pits to replace with C&L track and Intentio pits, a few Intentio lineside buildings will also be added.

IMG_6549.jpeg

• Like 8

• steve fay changed the title to Stephen Fay’s diorama builds, Grimsby locos shed circa 1923