The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Panic Buying

edcayton

• RMweb Premium

I gather some people believe the world is about to end and are panic buying various commodities. Why?

Ed

Bit lost with their logic, if the world is going to end then that's it finished no matter how much you have stashed away. :dontknow: It is no good to you when you are dead. :nono:

Bit of a b****r really as I am looking forward to making my MOK Brush type 4 during my week off at Xmas. :no2:

• RMweb Gold

This date and the forecast end of the world thing is prompting a number of thoughts -

It isn't in 'The Daily Mail' so it can't be true.

Has what's going to happen already been leaked on the 'net as a spoiler for those of us who like to have something to look forward to?

I'll only believe all these predictions if Mod 4 tells us it's already awful busy in the car park.

Will it happen before or after my Doctor's appointment that day or will it mean I'll have to wait even longer for the prescription to be dealt with at the chemists?

If we manage to get some decent pics of the end of the world do we post them here or will there be a special gallery for them?

Is this why Hornby have brought forward their announcement date this year?

• RMweb Gold

This date and the forecast end of the world thing is prompting a number of thoughts -

If we manage to get some decent pics of the end of the world do we post them here or will there be a special gallery for them?

There hasn't been a gallery on the home page for a while now. Maybe Andy Y knows something?

Archived