Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Kinmundy

steve1

You might have to spread them over 2 years. I will be struggling to get pass outs from the household management, especially with York and EM Autumn now permanent fixtures.

You're right of course, same applies here, and a definite rethink may be necessary. None confirmed though....

I SPY Books are thinking of doing a new book  I SPY MODEL RAILWAYS LAYOUTS.  Which will include bonus points if you see the owner operating the layout, just think of all the Children and Adults that only need to see Martin operating to complete their book.

Bonus Points something like this.

5 Points if you see him at the club secondhand stall.

10 points if you see him in the refreshment area

15  points if you see him pestering somebody to Steward at  York Show.

50 Points if you see Danny Baker at the show and get confused .

100 points if you see him operating Kinmundy.

• RMweb Gold

Bonus Points something like this.

5 Points if you see him at the club secondhand stall.

10 points if you see him in the refreshment area

15  points if you see him pestering somebody to Steward at  York Show.

50 Points if you see Danny Baker at the show and get confused .

100 points if you see him operating Kinmundy.

Soon build up the points just by hanging around the club stand, spread a rumour that there's some parkside kits hidden away behind the Triang Nellie and the Jameson Black Five 'kit'...

• 2 weeks later...

Soon build up the points just by hanging around the club stand, spread a rumour that there's some parkside kits hidden away behind the Triang Nellie and the Jameson Black Five 'kit'...

I  might just start thinking of taking up another pastime...........

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Kinmundy will be making possibly its final appearance under my ownership (after being sold) at the Hazel Grove Show 27/28th October, but no fear, it will return!

Does it come with some brightly coloured shirts thrown in?

Dave .

Kinmundy will be making possibly its final appearance under my ownership (after being sold) at the Hazel Grove Show 27/28th October, but no fear, it will return!

Hi Martin, not seen you for a while only a brief wave at York so it will be good to see you at Hazel Grove I hope you will enjoy the weekend with us on the last show for Kinmundy.

Cheers Paul

• Like 1

Hi Martin, not seen you for a while only a brief wave at York so it will be good to see you at Hazel Grove I hope you will enjoy the weekend with us on the last show for Kinmundy.

Cheers Paul

Thanks Paul! Haven't been to Hazel Grove show in years, but it will be seen in future ....if you are on the South Coast! Have a few ideas bubbling for new projects, and have one already part built 5'x1'6" EM shunting puzzle on the go...

• Like 1