Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Pete - spooky! Dry ice again? It's a full moon tonight I believe, so this could be a scene right now and like a shot out of Quatermass....

Thank you, yes, but it is recycled dry ice! It sublimated some time ago, just having fun with some older images. I need to work on well worn with a tear next...

Sandhills:

I have to say that's the first time I've seen a picture from a layout that someone has converted to b/w / sepia that actually works.

There's more than just stripping out the colour to make such a picture look convincing in monotone - and you've done it exceptionally well :)

There's a feel of the original Daguerreotype to your pictures that I really like :)

post-4446-0-18619700-1296420005_thumb.jpg class 05 D2564 rescues the last vans from Donnington sidings before the engineer closes them for good.the 05 is a Judith Edge kit,vans are a mixture and a job for this summer is to redo the overgrown grass.

I like the old Agfa CT18 look of this -despite being 50 asa is was always a very grainy film.